A Kajiura SPECULAH thread, apparently.

LMAOOO STUDIO BONES

BYEE KAJIURAAAAA

Edit: WTF They haven't announced the Composer even though it will aired in Summer??
Edit2: Okay I still see Aniplex brand in official site. They are not stupid to not give it to Kajiura right? lol
Probably MONACA Composer (since director from monogatari series) or possibly Kenji Kawai then(But he busy in World Trigger right?)
Will this be UBW composer announcement all over again? lol
Editssss: DAMN jpeeps are surprised with no Kajiura announcement as expected.

Kajiura calling Mochijun when they announced Vanitas anime without her:

Kajiura: Moshi, moshi. Congrats on Vanitas Adaptation bestie! Don't expect any Pandora OST on my live now :innocent:
Mochijun: :omg:

Last edited:
inb4 no Kajiura news this AnimeJapan.
Pretty much. SAO and Deemo done with their announcements. Vanitas is the only thing I can search up that might be linked to Kajiura in rumors but that happens lol....

From what I observed on how Kajiura handles twitter, we can get a clue if Kajiura will really compose for Vanitas.

If she follow the Vanitas twitter WITHOUT any announcement of her involvement, 100% she's not gonna compose on it.
If she keeps silent on the whole Vanitas anime thing, still a chance she's the composer.
:glasses:

Last edited:
><

For lack of release date concerning DEEMO, this remains so stupid no to tease at least the theme song.

If Kajiura was involved in Vanitas, it'd be brainless not to promote her name in the announcement PV... so obviously she's not taking part in it? People on twitter definitely want her.

She'll probably serial-tweet about the upcoming KNY albums in the next days, that would be part of her series of tweets... but still it would be so disappointing if that was all.

No Kimetsu no Yaiba S2 panel during the remaining days of the event?

I GUESS there's still a small possibility it could be Kajiura since this was more of a teaser than an actual PV... mebbe...

><

For lack of release date concerning DEEMO, this remains so stupid no to tease at least the theme song.
Honestly I was expecting at least date release and the theme song kind of overused I'm starting to hate the song alr. And the animation isn't that impressive to begin with so I'm not sure what miracle they are waiting for lol.
If Kajiura was involved in Vanitas, it'd be brainless not to promote her name in the announcement PV... so obviously she's not taking part in it? People on twitter definitely want her.
This Vanitas speculation is interesting on my part cause there are many instances that Kajiura-related announcement are super delayed(most notably theme songs) or super advanced(regular announcements should be like this) lmao. Next PV we might get confirmation prob. unless we can get any Kajiura tweet. But considering this is new studio, chances are too low now....

She'll probably serial-tweet about the upcoming KNY albums in the next days, that would be part of her series of tweets... but still it would be so disappointing if that was all.

No Kimetsu no Yaiba S2 panel during the remaining days of the event?
Probably not, she's done with Homura tweets and she hasn't done anything(1 bgm lmao) in KNY OST anyway so y promote that?

I think merch-related panel only? They alr announced s2 way before so too early to make any interesting news.

Honestly I was expecting at least date release and the theme song kind of overused I'm starting to hate the song alr.
I was talking about the real theme song, not the demo track (no pun intended). The one involving the 15 yo girl!

And still... where is the twitter banner???

Kajiura is busy soaking in her bathtub with her money got from Homura while posting hate comments on spacecraft.

She also doing tracklist for SAO:P
Leaked! Tracklist!!!
M1 - She Entered a New World
M2 - He Saved Me
M3 - My Luminous Sword in this Land (that hybrid swordland+luminous in pv lmaooo)
M4 - She is Alone
M5 - I will Save Everyone!
And many more!!
:groucho:

It'd be great if Kajiura got the job, but knowing bones I wouldn't be surprised if they got Iwasaki for this

It was a while before we got confirmation for Zaregoto right?

Kajiura is busy soaking in her bathtub with her money got from Homura while posting hate comments on spacecraft.

She also doing tracklist for SAO:P
Leaked! Tracklist!!!
M1 - She Entered a New World
M2 - He Saved Me
M3 - My Luminous Sword in this Land (that hybrid swordland+luminous in pv lmaooo)
M4 - She is Alone
M5 - I will Save Everyone!
And many more!!
:groucho:
I shall add one more:

M6 - Depressed in a cloak https://youtu.be/knfS4UM4TWQ

It'd be great if Kajiura got the job, but knowing bones I wouldn't be surprised if they got Iwasaki for this
OMFG I forgot about him considering he is the most possible composer to be hired on this series. But hmm he was booked for Mahouka which will be aired in summer also....kinda rare for composer to have 2 series same season but still possible!

In the past Kajura had Fate Zero and Sao airing in same season, pretty sure has also happened with Hiroyuki Sawano and the Takanashi guy with Fairytail / whatever else he was composing for like Sailor Moon Crystal.

In the past Kajura had Fate Zero and Sao airing in same season
No??
https://myanimelist.net/anime/10087/Fate_ZeroFate Zero Season 1 - Fall 2011
https://myanimelist.net/anime/11741/Fate_Zero_2nd_SeasonFate Zero Season 2 - Spring 2012

https://myanimelist.net/anime/11757/Sword_Art_OnlineSAO I - Summer 2012

I'm lazy to search for Takanashi/Sawano but if anything, it might just be coincided with their sequels and shits and Sawano sometimes collab with others sometime in his works so those series not count lols. And as I said, it's uncommon but possible....

adding a layer just for fun despite agreeing that it remains uncommon (and also because they are in my top 3 from Japan after Kajiura).
From what I remember:

- Takanashi had 6 shows airing the same season (don’t remember which and don’t think that all of them got a release, but most of them were long running shows). And Maybe 2 or 3 were with team-max and kenji fujisawa.

- Sawano with Re:creators ost + OP 1 & 2, snk s2 , crisis (nhk show with his clone in 2017)
And next month there will be 86 ost + ED, Kingdom ost, Thunderbolt Fantasy ost + OP (/ED?) = 3 shows with his clone (I’m expecting minimal involvement from him)
+ Gundam movie in May by him only (at last!)

Inb4 he announces even more works till then (dude must have hundreds or tracks in reserve to dispense randomly wherever he can and by the grace of Aniplex).

Last edited:
adding a layer just for fun despite agreeing that it remains uncommon (and also because they are in my top 3 from Japan after Kajiura).
Who's your Top 1, Samuel? :ayashii:

- Takanashi had 6 shows

- Sawano 3 shows
Inb4 he announces even more works till then (dude must have hundreds or tracks in reserve to dispense randomly wherever he can and by the grace of Aniplex).

We stan Capitalist Kings!

Back