A Kajiura SPECULAH thread, apparently.

He's credited on Madoka recaps, too. I don't remember if it was specified which tracks tho.

If anything, I'm sure she would've had Kajiura's blessing on that show. Shame not many people talked about that OST. I think it's the only Japanese OST from last year that I keep going back to. (Next to Alicization.)

If anything, I'm sure she would've had Kajiura's blessing on that show. Shame not many people talked about that OST. I think it's the only Japanese OST from last year that I keep going back to. (Next to Alicization.)
The show being so mediocre probably didn’t help :/

Sure, I agree with that. But the OST was still great to me. Hoping for a standalone whenever season 2 comes. :)

Holy Uwasa fight was hype.

no idea whas goin on but I'm expecting a dark / depressing / haunting musical setting. (unless it's sao pff)

corona : lockdown : kajiura getting antsy : second Maxwell's witch

dat's my logic there

Considering dem Aniplex greedy hands + Prob. delay c/o rona - I'll say 2 years max for it to be aired lol

el melloi ost is bad? :confu: I won't say no to Kajiura OP/ED tho...

Then BOOM Sawano for OST instead :ohoho:I wonder what's her reaction when they hire other composer considering it MIGHT be produced by Aniplex and her involvement with mochijun....

Idk about others but Sawano usually makes music for shows with alot of action scenes, while kajiura is able to make also for shows without action like Zaregoto. Pandora Hearts had barely any action to it (5 bgms?), It was mostly dialogues. If this is similar to PH in that aspect it will fit her well.

Idk about others but Sawano usually makes music for shows with alot of action scenes, while kajiura is able to make also for shows without action like Zaregoto. Pandora Hearts had barely any action to it (5 bgms?), It was mostly dialogues. If this is similar to PH in that aspect it will fit her well.
It's a joke george? I mean I'm already spamming emotes so I won't be misunderstood lol

ANYWAY!

1616207265681.png

She removed her twitter heading! :fwa::fwa::fwa::fwa::fwa::fwa:

Hmm what was the previous picture? Why would she delete it before adding a new one although she could simply replace it when the day comes? Does she want to build some kind of hype?

Also, I think that she has stated in her tweet yesterday that she had several projects to announce, so SAO is probably going to be part of them but not only. Knowing that she doesn’t have much involvement with KnY and Deemo, a whole new anime should be announced as expected. But after the amount of recordings and the hype she’s building, it could be possible for a 3rd project to be announced... one more show, or something more personal (worth a brand new Twitter heading)?

Take it with a pinch of salt as usual.

Yeah iirc, it's Fiction II. Tho it might be the other picture of elemental coverart but I'm leaning on Fiction II.
Hmm pretty suspicious of her to leave it blank lol...

https://twitter.com/MASUKE_Drummer/status/1373037674173329410
"I'm the one who should be thanking you.
I am looking forward to the opportunity to be with you again."

OMFG, google-sama making me sad today. I wonder what happened...Could be Masuke decided to part ways(not sure when they took Sato) and look for another opportunity outside of Kajiura circle and kinda hard to join in cause FBM has Sato now...Anyway Kajiura still hire him in album/OST sometimes even when he's not the FBM drummer right?

I SWEAR TO GOD if this speculation thingy won't give us a BIG reveal I will sacrifice @Lorde-Kowz and @Justisamuel to our tumblr goddess :groucho: :groucho: :groucho: :groucho:

Back