A Kajiura SPECULAH thread, apparently.

Okayyy here we go rumor rumor rumor gossip gossip gossip~

AnimeJapan will be held on 3/27 as I stated in SAO Thread which we might get PV soon. Alongside that, many animu adaptation will also be announced at that date so here are the following that maybeeee yknow lol:

SPECULAH TIME~
Vanitas no Carte - same author as Pandora Hearts
https://twitter.com/eslam_bouz/status/1371413231206596608
AGAIN, ANIME NOT CONFIRMED YET! News kinda not trustworthy but if this is true, it will be a crime if Kajiura won't be involved in this one considering the author is super close to her and her involvement in PH lol. I'm betting on this one.

I would like to add two more titles for speculah but it's super unKajiura / risky ala-L.O.R.D haha

Chainsaw Man - ANIME CONFIRMED. I heard good things about this one and might rival Kimetsu JJK popularity they say. Sadly, it will be done by a studio not yet hired Kajiura and from wat I heard from the plot, it might not fit Kajiura. I added this one cause it will be big project and I hope Kajiura will be on board :)

Solo-Leveling (Korean web novel/manhwa)- I dunno where the heck people got the news it will get adaptation but they spitting it will be handled by ufotable lmao. And we know if ufotable is involved big chance Kajiura is in there unless it's game adaptation (GE,Tales) and some. I read the novel a long time ago and trust me, it's risky for them to adapt this one considering the story painted Japan as bad guys so I'm kinda laughing at people who thinks it might get animu unless crunchyroll which involved in GOH and TOG is in. But ehh I don't know about this one....least I expect to get anime cause the plot lol. I'll just get my clown costume and make-up if this will be true then :idol:

Last edited:
Vanitas mite b cool. Not sure if it's good but I like the art style and character design. And like you said, Jun is a huge Kajiura fangirl, and if it's indeed getting an adaption it wouldn't surprise me if Jun asked the studio to get Kajiura hue. Hopefully there's no... fug I forgot the name of the usual music director.

No iwanami would be a huge plus....but then Lord Melloi had a different sound director so who knows

Whatever the next project is, I just want it to be something new and character driven. I'm tired of action kajiura

Vanitas mite b cool. Not sure if it's good but I like the art style and character design. And like you said, Jun is a huge Kajiura fangirl, and if it's indeed getting an adaption it wouldn't surprise me if Jun asked the studio to get Kajiura hue. Hopefully there's no... fug I forgot the name of the usual music director.

Why they adapt another work of his instead of making PH S2?

Why they adapt another work of his instead of making PH S2?
They fcked up the first anime. If they do season 2, they will change the plot all over again. And pretty sure fans would be upset if that happens look at what happened to Promised Neverland season 2 lol. Reboot may be more plausible but brand new anime is more to the hype nowadays...

They fcked up the first anime. If they do season 2, they will change the plot all over again. And pretty sure fans would be upset if that happens look at what happened to Promised Neverland season 2 lol. Reboot may be more plausible but brand new anime is more to the hype nowadays...

True but there was also the case of Full Metal Alchemist where the first anime had altered plot and the second (FMA Brotherhood) one was the one that followed the manga closely.

@grunty: no lol just thinking of the possibility

True but there was also the case of Full Metal Alchemist where the first anime had altered plot and the second (FMA Brotherhood) one was the one that followed the manga closely.

I heard they made anime original ending to the first season already lol so unlikely. And both shows difference is that first FMA animu altho very different to the source is very well liked by the community while PH I don't even see praises from adaptation. FMA and Kekkai Sensen are shows that I only know that they diverted from manga yet succeeded becoming popular.

Anyhow another rumor~~

https://twitter.com/MangaMoguraRE/status/1372103970928402433
"A website domain registration for "The Case Study of Vanitas" by "Pandora Hearts" creator Mochizuki Jun is indicating it's getting an anime adaption."

Then:

https://twitter.com/eslam_bouz/status/1372064709004947461
"Confirmed, official announcement soon> Vanitas anime adaptation will be produced by Aniplex"

:plot::plot::plot::plot::plot::plot::plot::plot:

Mochijun be like "Kajiura or bust btches!"

Oh then it's definitely Kajiura hue.
Maybe Kajiura was recently recording the music for the PV.

Last edited:
Everybody gangsta’ till it actually airs in 2025

Considering dem Aniplex greedy hands + Prob. delay c/o rona - I'll say 2 years max for it to be aired lol

That case study title, reminds of Lord El Melloi title, and the "starting the case" and "closing the case" i hope it doesnt end up with similar soundtrack...
el melloi ost is bad? :confu: I won't say no to Kajiura OP/ED tho...

Then BOOM Sawano for OST instead :ohoho:I wonder what's her reaction when they hire other composer considering it MIGHT be produced by Aniplex and her involvement with mochijun....

Back