30th Anniversary Yuki Kajiura LIVE vol.#18 〜The PARADE goes on〜 (July 22 - August 20, 2023)

Kugayama

https://fictionjunction.com/information/9507/

Yuki Kajiura LIVE vol.#18 開催決定‼ July 22 - August 20, 2023

30th Anniversary Yuki Kajiura LIVE vol.#18 開催が決定いたしました!

日程は下記をご確認ください。

30th Anniversary Yuki Kajiura LIVE vol.#18
2023.07.22(土)埼玉・大宮ソニックシティ
2023.08.15(火)
2023.08.16(水)
東京・LINE CUBE SHIBUYA
2023.08.19(土)
2023.08.20(日)
大阪・NHK大阪ホール

詳細は、決まり次第お知らせいたします!

お楽しみに!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

grunty

I have reached Yuki nirvana
I'd call it AFTER PARADE
and then do a double bill blu-ray with vol17 PARADE. But that's me...

Hopefully these are not some 6 hours 20 guest concerts like KajiFes...

LianaIlia36

Neverending Parade (a Kalafina song and FJ //bricked) lol But I want to gooooo. Too bad flights are expensive.

Kugayama

I'd call it AFTER PARADE
and then do a double bill blu-ray with vol17 PARADE. But that's me...

Hopefully these are not some 6 hours 20 guest concerts like KajiFes...

I'd love it if we could get guests like Marina Inoue and Mika Arisaka who have never appeared at a YK Live previously.

Kugayama

For those who aspire to attend Comiket and Yuki Kajiura live shows: Comiket 102 event will be held on August 12-13, 2023.

I'd love it if we could get guests like Marina Inoue and Mika Arisaka who have never appeared at a YK Live previously.
In that case, I would like to see Kuwashima Houko and Hikita Kaori… Don’t know how good of them at live singing, but I love their songs composed by Yuki.

I want more Chiaki as well, and more Emily. Many people said that Joelle is like Emily’s replacement for English songs but IMO, Emily is in another league for non-operatic songs. But it’s been a decade since the 20th Anni live. She’s already had problem with high notes at that time, so I don’t think I should expect too much…

Kugayama

In that case, I would like to see Kuwashima Houko and Hikita Kaori… Don’t know how good of them at live singing, but I love their songs composed by Yuki.

I want more Chiaki as well, and more Emily. Many people said that Joelle is like Emily’s replacement for English songs but IMO, Emily is in another league for non-operatic songs. But it’s been a decade since the 20th Anni live. She’s already had problem with high notes at that time, so I don’t think I should expect too much…
Houko Kuwashima would be good also.

Short of Kaori Hikita actually appearing at a YK live, I'd be happy to see if she could put on a live show say on the 14th, 17th or 18th of August so that those visiting for YK lives could attend also.

grunty

Do we think rito and LINO LEIA will have more solo songs or even tracks with mixed vocalist? Or just the ones they already performed on #17.

george1234

^ I think yes, if Kajiura assigned more songs to them for the album, or independent of the album if their voice fits.

Kugayama

FJC member reception period: January 16, 2023 (Monday) 15:00 to January 25, 2023 (Wednesday) 23:59.

Limit of bidding for 2 tickets per FJC member per concert.

I might try for all except the first live.

Azokad

I adore Yuki
Do we think rito and LINO LEIA will have more solo songs or even tracks with mixed vocalist? Or just the ones they already performed on #17.
I'm expecting "new" vocalists for the album, so maybe the list has to be updated (?)
You know, are she going to ignore shuri for a second year?

grunty

I'm expecting "new" vocalists for the album, so maybe the list has to be updated (?)
I made that post because last year they were listed under Guest Vocal... now it's just Vocal with the regulars.
Even Hanae who was there for every #17 live was Guest Vocal.

Hurrdurr.

As for shuri. Yes, she will probably be ignored because "fairy game" will not be on PARADE. :p Would love to be proven wrong.