Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• K
    Kohaku_
    All those topics about losing weight and abs xD
    K
    Kohaku_
    OH MY. THEY HAVE DISAPPEARED.
    In Japan that never happens AFAIK. Because the announcement is part of the fun. Also Kalafina is nowhere near as popular as Beyonce.
    For Japan its gonna be either Nana Mizuki or Hatsune Miku XD or alot of artists, since there are more artists in japan not just anisong :)
    You sure its not prank ?
    D
    Daiima
    no no, I don't know if that site had an "official value" but there are other singers too
    A
    aegis
    That isn't official. It was from a forum.

Yes, it is that ridiculous. I am not joking. The Olympics are around the corner. That caught the public attention but for the wrong reasons.
    They hype it so much that they thought the Kalafina is going to the London Olympics. Netizens on the web thought a it was, after London made major statements that end up rendering that article void.
    when I was making my list, I would have definetely put it at top 10, but allaluia is more recent so came easier to memory
    I think its all about recentity. What's more recent comes to people's mind easier. For example if I had remembered "Tetotetometome"
    So the camera guys dont have to pick between Yuriko or the other girls when it comes to choruses :)
    Plus that in new FJ songs the chorus is blended with the other vocals ala Kalafina while in FJY its standalone
    Well that happens because the choruses in FJY songs are more and longer :) And she only has 2 solo songs in FJ to make up for it
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back