New FictionJunction Album "Parade" (Release April 19, 2023) [MV out on YT!]

But it's quite odd that the tracklist hasn't been surfaced at this stage.

If Kimetsu ED isn't by FictionJunction... They might as well delay the album another year...
Yuki Kajiura LIVE vol.#19 ~The PARADE still goes on~
God, another year...? I'm diying for this album. Being consistent, if they have to delay it then it will be for a few months.

hm hm..afaik when audition took place they mentioned the album release 2022 so it was already delayed to hell haha

they kinda spoiled like half of the tracklist right?
1. soukyuu no fanfare
2. from the edge
3. もう君のことを見たくない (rito)
4. unannounced song (rito) source: https://twitter.com/Im_ritoO0/status/1625443685495341057
5. 八月のオルガン (lino leia)
6. unannounced song (lino leia) source: https://twitter.com/KORE1225/status/1607444266288320512
7. sore wa chiisana (keiko) not officially announced but was mentioned in one of yk lives it will be included

Pending: kny ed

Edit: I wonder if we will get aimer here. i mean if Kajiura invited her, she would wholeheartedly likes to participate knowing her lol. Kind sad tho Remi is considered as "chorus" in Kajiura fam. I would really like if at least 1 song for her in fj....but hmm she DID cover Yuna in sao orchestra so there's a possibility?

Last edited:
https://fictionjunction.com/information/9693/

■DISC1: CD
01. Prologue
02. ことのほかやわらかい
03. 夜光塗料 feat. ASCA
04. Beginning
05. もう君のことを見たくない feat. rito
06. 櫂 feat. Aimer
07. 蒼穹のファンファーレ feat. 藍井エイル& ASCA & ReoNa
(アニメ「ソードアート・オンライン」10周年記念テーマソング)
08. 八月のオルガン feat. LINO LEIA
09. それは小さな光のような feat. KEIKO
10. from the edge feat. LiSA
(テレビアニメ「鬼滅の刃」竈門炭治郎 立志編エンディングテーマ )
11. moonlight melody
12. 世界の果て feat. 結城アイラ
13. Parade

M 01,02,04,11,13 feat. KAORI/KEIKO/YURIKO KAIDA/Joelle

■DISC2: Blu-ray
・「Parade」Music Video
・「Yuki Kajiura LIVE vol.#16~Sing a Song Tour~」
01. overture
02. Beginning
03. 記憶の森
04. Distance
05. Fields of hope
06. 宝石
07. 凱歌
08. moonlight melody
09. ひとりごと
10. 約束
11. 花の唄
12. I beg you
13. wonderland
14. 春はゆく
15. eternal blue
16. stone cold
17. ユメノツバサ
18. 目覚め
19. zodiacal sign
20. maybe tomorrow

so we were right @Azokad , moonlight melody indeed. and Beginning also.

2 new group songs.
New solo ASCA, Aimer, and !!! AIRA YUUKI (aka ASUKA). Most excited about the last one I think. Oh wait, is it Saeko Chiba's Sekai no Hate? That's no longer as exciting as a new track...

NO extra rito or LINO LEIA.
NO solo Yuriko or Joelle. Poo.

Parade will have a music video.

As a whole and after all this wait, I am disappointed TBH. Fingers crossed the songs are good.

Last edited:
jfc ofc aimer will be there lol :ohoho:

I'm super shocked those new recordings from rito and lino were not here which im pretty sure that's Kajiura's. And kimetsu new ed not from fj hmmm

New ASCA song woooo but I heard it was hinted from her fanclub but didn't look up that much....

SACRA girls surely will boost the sales but I'm expecting more surprising guest actually :spotlight:

Some DEEPL translations of Kajiura's tweets post tracklist reveal:
Confirms "Sekai no Hate" being Saeko's track. :/
We also have a new song, "Luminous Paint" featuring ASCA. I've been working with ASCA for a while now, and I've been thinking that I'd like to play with ASCA as a mature and cute female alternative band (compared to ours), so we did it. (light spoiler).

We also recorded a song called "Oar" with Aimer, and we hope you will fully enjoy the world that she creates. Please enjoy the world that we listened to in the recording studio one step ahead of you at ....... 🚣‍♀️

I'm so glad that my wish came true this time, as this song, which I used to make with Sako Chiba, fits Yuki-san's bright voice very well .......

After softly playing "Prologue," the album opens with a new song "Koto no Yawarakai," which will allow you to fully enjoy the four members' singing! Yes, this song is called "Cinnamon Roll-chan💗" by KEIKO-chan. Please enjoy! ('-'**)

She also thanks all the singers, with bonus appreciation for the 4 regulars.
https://twitter.com/Fion0806/status/1635211539874713601
https://twitter.com/Fion0806/status/1635212139123314690

A decent quality copy of the cover image:
https://twitter.com/ASCA_and_staff/status/1635206189305978880
https://twitter.com/LiSA_STAFF/status/1635204052010008578
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FrEiqzcaEAEOcP5?format=jpg&name=orig

Too bad all the promo news publications use the tiny one from last year.

Last edited:
lol since ASUKA is here why not release the full ver. of mada dame yo instead of saeko cover since it was already sung in yk live?

lol since ASUKA is here why not release the full ver. of mada dame yo instead of saeko cover since it was already sung in yk live?
Do we know it was longer live? (oh I think you meant they already performed Sekai no Hate live. agreed.) I think she would have to change lyrics to something original, since Mada dame yo lyrics weren't by Kajiura.

AIRA YUUKI also did Uta and Sayonara SOLITAIRE/SOLITIA in addition to Sekai no Hate during lives so they already had songs to choose from as far as covers go... I don't know how I feel about this... I think Saeko's OG songs are still fine and new songs would be more exciting for a studio album... but hopefully this one's good.

look, here comes the 'parade' as a title song...

01. Prologue feat. KAORI/KEIKO/YURIKO KAIDA/Joelle
02. ことのほかやわらかい feat. KAORI/KEIKO/YURIKO KAIDA/Joelle
03. 夜光塗料 feat. ASCA

04. Beginning feat. KAORI/KEIKO/YURIKO KAIDA/Joelle
05. もう君のことを見たくない feat. rito

06. 櫂 feat. Aimer
07. 蒼穹のファンファーレ feat. 藍井エイル& ASCA & ReoNa
08. 八月のオルガン feat. LINO LEIA
09. それは小さな光のような feat. KEIKO
10. from the edge feat. LiSA
11. moonlight melody feat. KAORI/KEIKO/YURIKO KAIDA/Joelle
12. 世界の果て feat. 結城アイラ

13. Parade feat. KAORI/KEIKO/YURIKO KAIDA/Joelle

So 5 brand new songs & 6 songs (4 cover) straight from the lives (except 12). Pretty good.
Aimer was not a surprise for me, it was sooooo foreseeable (as well as moonlight melody). Ah, but the "ASUKA" comeback....

NO extra rito or LINO LEIA.
T-true.... w-what happened here???
DELUXE EDITION at the end of the year? lol

(oh I think you meant they already performed Sekai no Hate live. agreed.)
When???

We are having a new ASCA song, that's a surprise!
I'm so happy we are having Asuka back too :dote:
There are too many covers for my taste, but I'm excited now

Keiko’s Version of Sore wa Chiisana Hikari no you na. . . I’m incredibly overjoyed! The live version sounded so good!

I love Aimer and ASCA’s voices a lot, and I’ve loved all of their previous solos with Kajiura, so I’m hoping these two new ones live up to the hype!

From The Edge is decent. I used to not like it all that much but it’s grown on me.

Asuka comeback! Not familiar with that Saeko Chiba song, but still excited for it! I’ll admit Asuka’s voice can be a bit hit or miss for me, but I’m a sucker for comebacks haha.

Skipped both Rito and Lino Leia’s songs when watching the live video. Not because of disliking them, but because I didn’t want to spoil myself

Laughing at the Cinammon Roll statement.

I thought Beginning was fairly boring during Vol. 16’s live, but that could have just been my unfamiliarity with the song.

I like Moonlight Melody, but not the FictionJunction version of it.

Really disliked Soukyuu no Fanfare when it first came out and that opinion hasn’t changed one bit.

Anyways, I’m super excited for the new songs and getting to listen to the old songs some more! Though I guess we’ll have to wait for a PriPri movie compilation soundtrack to hear Fairy Game.

AIRA YUUKI also did Uta and Sayonara SOLITAIRE/SOLITIA in addition to Sekai no Hate during lives so they already had songs to choose from as far as covers go...
When did ASUKA/Aira Yuuki sing Sayonara Solitaire in Yuki Kajiura lives? Or did she sing it on her own live? As far as I remember the ones who sang it on YKL was Keiko/Kaori/Yuriko.

Am not super excited about this release lol but will wait for it nonetheless for the title track and its MV. The BD is most likely gonna be the same one as the previously aired online one. They already posted Beginning live on Highway Star channel after all.

Why live vol 16 tho... That one has the most sleep inducing setlist in a YKL lmao

Back