Future anime thread.

Yeah... how do you like it?
I don't know what kind of skating aerobic serpent dancing acrobats Walkure are, lolz.
Dafuq is happening with ?Reina's legs though? No matter how I squint my eyes and try to figure out the perspective, her pose and legs just don't seem right...

I don't know what kind of skating aerobic serpent dancing acrobats Walkure are, lolz.
Dafuq is happening with ?Reina's legs though? No matter how I squint my eyes and try to figure out the perspective, her pose and legs just don't seem right...
I don't even want to see a VA version of this. *Sweat* *Sweat* at Nao Toyama :@_@:汗汗

This game seems to be inspired by Kingdom Hearts as a general concept.

If the studio was lazy could get Yoko Shimomura since she has already arranged themes for almost all of Disney worlds for KH.

KH franchise is making 1 story using many disney worlds at same time connected with a new plot and characters, and throwing in some Final Fantasy characters too just for taste, and this game/anime is making the exact same thing but with different plot.

Last edited:
Wow i thought it was all finished by now. Happy they do the whole manga but sadly the music is nothing close to the 90s one both the soundtrack and the songs.

Lol I was just going through this because Yasuharu Takanashi tweeted that he is in charge of the music (as expected). But the music used here is Starchild by Ivan Torrent, one of my favorite composers. Pls Listen and learn, Takanashi!

Lol I was just going through this because Yasuharu Takanashi tweeted that he is in charge of the music (as expected). But the music used here is Starchild by Ivan Torrent, one of my favorite composers. Pls Listen and learn, Takanashi!
Τbh that sounded worse than takahashi's

Back