Forum & Chat & Main Site Complaint Thread 10

I wonder if it would be posdible to change the forum's background to something less white, it really hurts when there is low light around me (and yes i do lower the brightness)

Have post signatures been disabled? Old account was deleted so I took the chance to create a new one and change my username, but I don't see the option. Can't change my avatar too.

Have post signatures been disabled? Old account was deleted so I took the chance to create a new one and change my username, but I don't see the option. Can't change my avatar too.
It either takes a while from registering or you need a certain amount of posts for those profile options to become visible. Had the same issue after registering again.

What was your username if you don't mind me inquiring about your past? :)

It either takes a while from registering or you need a certain amount of posts for those profile options to become visible. Had the same issue after registering again.

What was your username if you don't mind me inquiring about your past? :)
Kirito. Don't know why I stuck with that username for as long as I have since I absolutely hate SAO.

Hopefully you can edit your profile in a few posts (that requirement would make the most sense). Fingers crossed.

If you go to the CPM discord, you can contact Sudrien and ask him to recover your old account with private messages and everything. Then ask him or Kera to change your username if you don't like it anymore.

Theme colors updated - Again, default theme has changed, so I'm do a minimal amount here.

I've reinstalled the spam filter, and a registration test blocked me as expected. So,,,,

The lag hopefully is a temporary thing.

How long is the forum going to be this much slow for ? Each page loads in time that you needed to load 10 different ones before..

Capture.JPG

pasted text appears in bigger letters and bold and pressing the B button to un-bold it has no effect.

Back