Τhe request thread

if you can point me HtA links that's fine but i've found that i have to reconvert any files i get from there? otherwise each song stops before the minute mark
Now, the problem is, my downloads are from HnA hue.

Anyone has that LORD Theme by Han Hong?

and that training music RIP where the main character trains with Kris Wu (forgot the name lol)

The released theme songs, yes. I'll PM.

Training music might be in the truly shitty rips in my guide thread. Track 8, I guess. Crapola quality. You're better off watching the movie than listening to them.

Last edited:
The released theme songs, yes. I'll PM.

Training music might be in the truly shitty rips in my guide thread. Track 8, I guess. Crapola quality. You're better off watching the movie than listening to them.
I'll do that some other time lol

Agreed. Her voice is too open. She sounds more controlled in the album version. I also prefer the album arrangement. And Kaori Nishina sounds better than Yuriko here.
I just wanted it for the b-side, and to complete muh collection, hue.

I just remembered. @george1234 Soba ni ite lyrics are missing in the lyrics section.

Any kind person that can share a link for a good quality of Yume no Tsubasa from the first FictionJunction album? I am still bummed that there is no official release of that album yet in the Spotify and other streaming platforms in my country, so I appreciate any kind spirit that can share m4a copy...

Back