Keiko (non-Kajiura) (pre-2020 debut)

grunty

I have reached Yuki nirvana
@sarasara misses Keiko so... why not?
From forum search I know there's been a few Itokubo threads but most of the links/youtube videos are dead by now so might as well start a new thread rather than bump them. v( '')v

Last edited:
Out of respect for putschki's gatekeeping, I have decided to remove my posts. You can go to their blog and their super himitsu documents to read "more" about Keiko's doings.

Last edited:
If this is Keiko, I would think there would be more promotion by her about this. But then.... She doesn't have any social media presence right now.

Out of respect for putschki's gatekeeping, I have decided to remove my posts. You can go to their blog and their super himitsu documents to read "more" about Keiko's doings.

Last edited:
If this is Keiko, I would think there would be more promotion by her about this. But then.... She doesn't have any social media presence right now.

Like grunty said its old stuff, back then the social media were still pretty new, and also if there was any official website it would be likely been taken down by now.

She does sound like Keiko, im 99% its her after seeing the promotional pic (maybe you could compare with this https://gallery.canta-per-me.net/albums/userpics/10010/25u2xas.jpg. As for the Kalafina lifespan, i think even Kajiura thought it would be shortlived as she has said in some interviews, and back then the first singles until Seventh Heaven were very rare, every6-5 months with almost no lives so that left alot of leisure time for other activities. Thanks so much grunty for the flacs.

Last edited:
After listening to those two Azuki Hino songs, I am so wanting to have a Keiko solo album. Even if it's a collection of other people's songs. ( A few YK songs in teh mix would be nice), I'd listen to it.

It's sad for me that she's the only one of YK's singers who doesn't write songs. It's like she got left out of the songwriters club. (even of the 6 members of the original Female Voice Party, she is the only one who doesn't write songs.) If she does, then I want to hear them.

I was listening to the Berlin live in Japan CD. Terri Nunn's voice was hoarse and worn down. She and Keiiko sound so similar with that recording. Ahhh... Contraltos... such sexy voices... I digress...

After listening to those two Azuki Hino songs, I am so wanting to have a Keiko solo album. Even if it's a collection of other people's songs. ( A few YK songs in teh mix would be nice), I'd listen to it.

It's sad for me that she's the only one of YK's singers who doesn't write songs. It's like she got left out of the songwriters club. (even of the 6 members of the original Female Voice Party, she is the only one who doesn't write songs.) If she does, then I want to hear them.

I was listening to the Berlin live in Japan CD. Terri Nunn's voice was hoarse and worn down. She and Keiiko sound so similar with that recording. Ahhh... Contraltos... such sexy voices... I digress...
What is the Female Voice Party?

What is the Female Voice Party?
Thread is super old, everything is dead but https://forum.canta-per-me.net/threads/repost-gillsa-secret-past-of-kaori-wakana-and-keiko.987/

Edit:
I don't know how legit the dates are for Female Vocal Party. That thread says 9 shows in 2008, but this one SpaceCraft website capture I found lists vol1-7 in 2005. Vol.8 was 2006.01.21 (without Wakana?) and 9 on 2006.03.11. Unless they had different "editions" in later years.
Unfortunately spacecraft doesn't list their page for the lives anymore. Latest capture that I could find was from 2006. Has dates for HERSTORY and Female Vocal Party. With Wakana, Kaori and Keiko mentioned.

The site also mentions 2006.2.11 斉藤恒芳 presents Artist Night Vol.1 with Wakana among other artists. If you go to review and Next.1~25>Happyスペクラフライデー you can see some scarce text details on the lives.

http://web.archive.org/web/20060627024153/http://www.spacecraft.co.jp/happy/artist/main.html

We sure liked to list information without citation in 2009. ^_^

Last edited:
There was citation probably at the original thread that Zuiyon didnt paste.do remember that thread was a repost, after the first hack we had i think.

Just for a refresher for those that don't know. Female Voice Party consisted of 6 singers, originally: Keiko, Wakana, Kaori, Ayaka Larrison (Ito), Aya Hirano and Yuuki Yoshida. Aya dropped out after 2 or 3 shows, deciding to concentrate on voice acting.. Keiko and Ayaka left to pursue ItoKubo, Kaori and Yuuki left to join Sound Horizon. After the 9th show, all that was left was Wakana. There was one short video I saw, but lost track of which showed Wakan, Ayaka, Keiko and Kaori performing. It was like a prototype Fction Junction. Drop out Ayaka and insert Kaida.

It's sad too because Spacecraft messed up Ayaka, Aya and Yuuki... long before they messed up YK and Kalafina.

Ayaka wanted to record her own songs. Spacecraft said no. So she left. Abandoned Keiko doing so. Did 2 solo albums as "Maria" Then fades from view.. Aya had a benign tumour on her sinus. They refused to give her work till she removed it. She left, got a new agent, got some choice roles and won an award for best voice actor. Yuuki got lost in the shuffles. No longer in Sound Horizon, they didn't get her any more work. She left and went to college. All three of them were a kiddie vocal group SpringS. Spacecraft screwed that up too.

I was updating threads on Ayaka and Yuuki, but they aren't doing anything interesting lately. Yuuki seems to have stopped being a singer and is concentrating on being a cosmetician. Ayaks busies her self with small short run theatre plays and maybe 2 or 3 concerts a year.

It was like a prototype Fction Junction.
Can you even say that unless Kajiura was there?

Not that I care much about this since it's not Kajiura related but Aya Hirano isn't listed for any of the Female Voice Party lives on that spacecraft page. Any sauce for that???

On the other hand I see Asuka was featured on a lot of those lives listed there. Interesting how many people Kajiura's worked with were already with spacecraft. (Asuka's blog on spacecraft goes as far back as 2003, Elemental Gelade/everlasting song was 2005.)

Last edited:
Back