Yuki Kajiura LIVE TOUR vol.#15 “Soundtrack Special at the Amphitheater 2019.6.15-16

NoxLila

I like Yuki
6月10日(水)に、昨年、千葉・舞浜アンフィシアターにて開催された「Yuki Kajiura LIVE TOUR vol.#15 “Soundtrack Special at the Amphitheater”」でのライブから、36曲を厳選して収録されたライブアルバム『Yuki Kajiura LIVE TOUR vol.#15 “Soundtrack Special at the Amphitheater” 2019.6.15-16 千葉・舞浜アンフィシアター』の発売が決定しました。

【商品詳細】

タイトル:Yuki Kajiura LIVE TOUR vol.#15 “Soundtrack Special at the Amphitheater” 2019.6.15-16 千葉・舞浜アンフィシアター
発売日:6月10日(水)
商品番号:VTCL-60527/60528 ※2枚組
商品価格:¥3,300+税 POS:4582575381280

【収録楽曲】

[Disc 1]
01. street corner~そこに生きる人たち (MADLAX-花子とアンより)
 02. 希望の光 (花子とアンより)
 03. prelude to Act1(魔法少女まどか☆マギカより)
 04. Numquam vincar (魔法少女まどか☆マギカより)
 05. first love (東京兄妹より)
 06. sweet memories (.hack//Liminalityより)
 07. blue clouds (ツバサ・クロニクルより)
 08. when the fairytale ends (空の境界より)
 09. Mather Land Nostalgia(花子とアンより)
 10. My Story (花子とアンより)
 11. 曲がり角の先 (花子とアンより)
 12. にぎやかな日々 (花子とアンより)
 13. 穏やかな時間 (花子とアンより)
 14. コトダマ (花子とアンより)
 15. 今を生きる (花子とアンより)
 16. shadows and fog (プリンセス・プリンシパルより) Vocal:Remi
 17. Rainbow~Main Theme~ (Rainbowより) Vocal:Remi
 18. petals and butterfly (Fate/stay night [Heaven’s Feel] Ⅱ. lost butterflyより) Vocal:Remi
 19. moon and shadow (ソードアート・オンラインより) Vocal:Remi
 20. heigen (FICTIONⅡより) Vocal::Remi
 21. a farewell song (NOIRより)Vocal:Remi

[Disc 2]
01. starting the case:Rail Zeppelin (ロード・エルメロイⅡ世の事件簿より)
 02. a fighter-girl from east (プリンセス・プリンシパルより)
 03. carnaval in blue (エル・カザドより)
 04. We’re Gonna Groove (MADLAXより)
 05. hit it and run! (エル・カザドより)
 06. el cazador (エル・カザドより) Vocal:Eri
 07. voices silently sing (ツバサ・クロニクルより) Vocal:Eri
 08. moonflower (コゼットの肖像より) Vocal:Eri
 09. hepatica (XenosagaⅢより) Vocal:Eri
 10. I talk to the rain(ツバサ・クロニクルより) Vocal:Eri
 11. Credens justitiam (魔法少女まどか☆マギカより) Vocal:Eri
 12. Crush (PandoraHeartsより)
 13. aerial fight (ソードアート・オンラインより)
 14. red rose (FICTIONより) Vocal:Eri
 15. ring your song (ツバサ・クロニクルより) Vocal:Eri

【配信情報】

6月10日(水)スタート:iTunes Store , レコチョク , moraなど主要ダウンロードサイトおよび、音楽ストリーミングサービスANiUTa
7月10日(金)スタート:Apple Music , LINE MUSIC , Amazon Music Unlimited , AWA , KKBOX , Rakuten Music , RecMusic , Spotify , YouTube Music , ANiUTa , mora qualitas

Source:http://fictionjunction.com/information/5213/

Last edited:
HORY SHIEEEEEEET, I'm definitely buying this.
Oof, lots of Eri in the second disc. Shame there's no Romance or Canta per me instrumental.

Last edited:
Oh definitely. There's a lot of tracks I REALLY want, and lots of Eri and Remi deliciousness.

Nice. Set list isn’t as good as vol 12 soundtrack special, but still plenty of goodness.

I say No to this audio-only live bullsh.

I'd much rather get Works for Soundtrack 2 or other unreleased stuff than live CDs. (Or live Blurays for that matter but that's besides the point... :p)

Why not both this and an actual YK 15 release? It's been ages since the last actual FJ audio release, I just miss Keiko:comeback::comeback:

I wonder why this is cheaper than the See-Saw release even though both have 36 tracks ? Its it because its 2 discs instead of 3 ?

SO excited for REMI version of a farewell song and heigen, and Eri Ito versions of el cazador, I talk to the rain, and red rose!! A bit annoyed that there are a ton of repeats of live songs that were already released prior. I hope most of them have been somewhat rearranged so they're fresh. Oh well.

SO excited for REMI version of a farewell song and heigen, and Eri Ito versions of el cazador, I talk to the rain, and red rose!! A bit annoyed that there are a ton of repeats of live songs that were already released prior. I hope most of them have been somewhat rearranged so they're fresh. Oh well.
You cant avoid repeats since some are japanese fan favourites. Its a shame though that there are tons of tracks she could use instead but i guess what also matters is that never before performed songs need more rehearsals and they cant have too many of these as much as i want them to.

george1234 said:
Why "will" ? The lives has already happened.

Wow. You know what I mean, semantics police. 🙄🙄

george1234 said:
but i guess what also matters is that never before performed songs need more rehearsals and they cant have too many of these as much as i want them to.
But what about songs they've been performing for years, but haven't once ever released on BD or CD? That's what I was referring to.

Last edited:
I dont know i guess there wasnt funding for BD/DvD for those...

So far when Kajiura was credited on chorus in lives she did in 2-3 songa only so dont expect too much. Maybe now that the opera singers were alone she did more chorus, better ask those who attended like @Kugayama

Sorry, I'm not good at recognising Yuki Kajiura's voice. At the lives I attended last year the only vocalist that I was really close to was Eri Itoh.

Really wish they would do a live release of the "〜The Junctions of Fiction 2019〜" as well. Tho keeping in mind FJM was just starting this year and getting off the ground, you have to consider that the budget and connections weren't there to arrange it. Maybe this summer's lives will get more love. Although I'm very glad with the set list of this one and it will be on my regular listening for sure.

I talk to the rain!!! The only one I wanted to actually SEE live, but *sigh* I guess I'll be happy with the audio only. red rose too I am excited for. I wish she would have released the 25th live on DVD also. Oh well. I wish more Madlax songs were performed, like If I Die, Fall on You, vanessa and Friday would be cool live. And Saints, although I skip Fion's part... sorry Yuki, I love your voice, just not in this song. Also Lost Command too. Oh and I am excited for the Hanako tracks. :dote:

Back