Yuki Kajiura music for Lord El-Melloi II

Could say be half(Kajiura fanbase) and half(Fate). El melloi although a fate franchise/spin off is not that hype much like fate/apo. And afaik pripri went 10k for maximum week? Can't recall sorry.

OST also well received in other countries? https://twitter.com/CDJapan/status/1158574766606782464
(afaik cdjapan is not counted in oricon and I'm only basing it off on one store). But then, maybe they had small supply.

Sad that Kimetsu is featured more in different magazines than her other works though.....

Listening to Hibari instrumental. I want a Kala cover now. *sigh* Can we go back in time? But I love the instrumental, both versions really. It's so unique to Kajiura. She has been doing some interesting things lately. I have a few faves from this soundtrack:

deep in thought: This reminds me of something... maybe the Sailor Moon soundtrack? It sounds like something out of an old timey detective movie/show. I like it a lot.

the matter is settled, anyway: I like this a lot. the cello and piano thing again. It's ominous and I like it.

it was naff: Not sure what Naff is, unless it is a character in the show. I like it though.

someone pulling the strings: kind of reminds me of a Tsubasa song. Like catastrophe or 1+0?

a mighty enemy appears: a nice battle opening song. (I have not seen the show *is slapped* I need to though.)

the Rail Zeppelin: I love this REMI song. It's so cool and would have been awesome to see live. I wish they would have recorded it.

the clock tower: I can just imagine the scene for this. Reminds me of Madoka a lot.

I'm so useless: A nice relaxing song, though kind of sad.

a small happy ending: Okay, this song is from Stargate SG-1 pretty much. lol It sounds exactly like the music from it. Well until the flute. I like it.

waving goodbye: Another great Remi song. It's so relaxing. I could just close my eyes and drift off into a relaxed state.

I would give this about an 8/10. I really like most of the tracks that aren't repeat melodies. I need to watch the show now. *sigh* I have so much to watch... I wish I could freeze time. heh

it was naff: Not sure what Naff is, unless it is a character in the show. I like it though.

see here. https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=naff

dont forget it takes place in London :)

the Rail Zeppelin: I love this REMI song. It's so cool and would have been awesome to see live. I wish they would have recorded it.

waving goodbye: Another great Remi song. It's so relaxing. I could just close my eyes and drift off into a relaxed state.

LOL no there is no Remi in this soundtrack, its all Hanae Tomaru :P

how can you still confuse them ? Hanae has this hoarsy kind of voice, while Remi's isnt like that.

Last edited:
Oh, sorry. They do sound similar imo.

Also with naff I hope she did not mean the other 4 letter word and meant uncool. Lol (I am being sarcastic)

Hibari will be featured on ASCA's "Hyakka Ryouran" (lol but spelled differently than Kalafina's in Japanese) album. Out November 6.

haha lets hope for another Kajiura track included in there then :) Maybe she'll do the similar titled song just like the 2 Hikari no Yukue before.

http://fictionjunction.com/information/5184/

INFORMATION
(2020/01/08)

EVENT 「ロード・エルメロイⅡ世の事件簿 -魔眼蒐集列車Grace note-」スペシャルイベント追加情報!!

2月8日(土)さいたま市文化センター 大ホールにて開催されます、「ロード・エルメロイⅡ世の事件簿 -魔眼蒐集列車Grace note-」スペシャルイベントに出演いたしますライブパート参加メンバーが決定いたしました。
【ライブパート参加メンバー】
梶浦由記 (Piano)
是永巧一 (Guitar)、佐藤強一 (Drums)、高橋“Jr.”知治 (Bass)
今野均 (Violin)、鈴木圭 (Flute)、中ヒデヒト(Clarinet)、大平佳男 (Manipulator)
ASCA(Vocal)
——————————————————
【日程】
TVアニメ「ロード・エルメロイⅡ世の事件簿-魔眼蒐集列車Grace note-」スペシャルイベント
2020年2月8日(土) 16:45開場 17:30開演
会場:さいたま市文化センター 大ホール
【出演】(敬称略)
[キャスト] 浪川大輔、上田麗奈、水瀬いのり、松岡禎丞、山下誠一郎、平川大輔
[アーティスト] 梶浦由記、ASCA
※出演者は予告なく変更となる場合がございます。
【チケット料金】
¥6,800+税
公演に関する問合せ:ホットスタッフ・プロモーション 03-5720-9999(平日12:00~18:00)
チケットに関する問合せ:楽天チケットカスタマーサポート
050-5893-9366 (平日10:00~17:00) メール
▼チケットに関する詳細はこちら

Yes it was mentioned otherwise i wouldnt have it on the upcoming ones on the main site. Maybe it was on different thread though.

Live clarinet. Noice. Just missing the oboe, but still cool. Hopefully he'll be a future guest at a OST special.
Clarinet: Naka Hidehito

https://twitter.com/ASCA_and_staff/status/1226109047717298176
『ロード・エルメロイII世の事件簿』スペシャルイベント、ありがとうございました。

キャストの皆様やお客様の愛情溢れる空間の中で梶浦さん、バンドメンバーの皆さんとEDテーマ「雲雀」をお届けする機会を頂けて本当に光栄でした。

またこの世界で お会いできますように...

🕊

ASCA #事件簿アニメ

EQQDrRVU0AAAw19.jpg

February 8, 2020 Special Event for TV anime Lord El-Melloi II’s Case Files -Rail Zeppelin- Grace note

A Lord El-Melloi II’s Case Files -Rail Zeppelin- Grace note Live has been announced featuring ASCA and Yuki Kajiura who will perform.

Event: Special Event for TV anime Lord El-Melloi II’s Case Files -Rail Zeppelin- Grace note
Date: February 8, 2020
Doors open / show starts: 16:45 / 17:30
Venue: Saitama City Cultural Center, Large Hall
Cast: Namikawa Daisuke, Ueda Reina, Minase Inori, Matsuoka Satoshi, Yamashita Seiichiro, Hirakawa Daisuke
Artist: Yuki Kajiura, ASCA
Musicians: Yuki Kajiura (Piano)
Koichi Korenaga (Guitar)、Kyoichi Sato (Drums)、Takahashi “Jr” Tomoharu (Bass)
Konno Hitoshi (Violin)、 鈴木圭 Kei Suzuki (Flute)、Naka Hidehito 中ヒデヒト(Clarinet)、Oohira Yoshio (Manipulator)
Vocal: ASCA
* Performers may change without notice.
Ticket price: ¥ 6,800 + tax

DOES ANYONE HAVE THE SETLIST ?!

Back