Yuki Kajiura Live VOL 15 ~ The Junctions of Fiction 2019 ~ (+ Soundtrack Special, Asia Tour -HK,SG,TW-)

Novice question: will we ever see any Kara no kyoukai live performances during YKLives? Or rather, have they ever been performed during a YKLive?

Question: who actually sings in the garden of sinners? Iirc the booklet says Wakana, but people here said it's Fion.

Mmm I doubt she'd like to sing main vocal.
I realize she probably wouldn't but that's what I'd want. Just imagine it as the opening with only Kajiura in the light. Hnng. I wouldn't care even if it's playbacked rather than really live.

Not that it matters. We're bound to only get mostly the same shit over and over on home video.

Question: who actually sings in the garden of sinners? Iirc the booklet says Wakana, but people here said it's Fion.
https://www.karanokyoukai.com/archive/movie/pv.html (inb4 it's Maaya. Also still mad I can't find this PV anywhere in better quality.)

Mmm I doubt she'd like to sing main vocal. It would probably be Joelle since she's replaced Wakana in multiple songs.

Wakana, with Fion as chorus.

If anyone other than Kajiura/Wakana had to sing in the garden of sinners, imho it can only be Hanae. Joelle's tone is too... different. I personally wouldn't want her to sing main vocal for Kajiurago tracks that Wakana used to cover because honestly I'm still not a big fan of her voice. She's perfect for Emily's songs though due to her great English and similar sounding tone to Emily's. Anyway I want saints live and if Kajiura cannot sing it live please let Hanae covers it.

Hanae would also make it too different though. A big chunk of the song requires chest voice, and the remaining part head voice. So either Joelle or Kaori would have to do it, and Keiko the second voice.
She's perfect for Emily's songs though due to her great English and similar sounding tone to Emily's.
I still don't hear it, hue. Joelle's voice still sounds young and strong, more akin to old Wakana. Even 16yo Emily sounded more mature than current Joelle, hue.
Joelle does play around with placement, but her regular voice still sounds young.

Even if you say that, in the garden of sinners itself wasn't "young and strong". ;p

True, but I'm just describing the voice type, hue. They could still sing softly. I guess by young and strong I mean they don't sound 16, but their voices also haven't reached full maturity, ala Emily, Deb, Margaret.

Since Kara no Kyoukai is probably the most brain-raping film series in existence, I can understand the lack of desire to bring in those sorts of fans, if they really do exist, to your shows.

Back