「Kalafina All Time Best 2008-2018」(Release: Oct 24)

R

ritardando

This is completely unrelated but since I'm too lazy to post a new thread, i'll just post it here.

Sacra is releasing another Kalafina best album, Kalafina 2008-2018 All Time Best.

Lmao another best album, even though they just released 2 in 2014 and since then they've only released 1 full length album and 3 singles (iirc).
Milking money even after the group is pretty much already disbanded.

The album contains all the A-side and every singles and album original tie-in songs. The limited edition will come with special photobook, box, and the 2018 Budokan live.
https://lineblog.me/kalafina/archives/67148516.html

Release date: 2018/10/24

Limited Edition (VVCL-1332~1337)
・6 CDs
・ 36 remastered songs starting from Kalafina’s debut single
・「Kalafina 10th Anniversary LIVE 2018 at Nippon Budokan」Live CD
・History Photo Book
・BOX
・10,800円
https://www.sonymusicshop.jp/m/item/itemShw.php…

Regular Edition (VVCL-1338~1340)
・3 CDs
・ 36 remastered songs starting from Kalafina’s debut single
・5,400円
https://www.sonymusicshop.jp/m/item/itemShw.php…

Poster Tokuten
Those who purschase their CD in one of the following supporting shops will receive a special poster present (the design of the poster will be revealed at a later date)
http://www.kalafina.jp/shoplist/181024/

https://lineblog.me/kalafina/archives/67148516.html

Tracklist:

oblivious
君が光に変えて行く (Kimi ga Hikari ni Kaete Iku)
傷跡 (Kizuato)
sprinter
ARIA
fairytale
seventh heaven
Lacrimosa
storia
progressive
光の旋律 (Hikari no Senritsu)
星の謡 (Hoshi no Utai)
I have a dream
輝く空の静寂には (Kagayaku Sora no Shijima ni Wa)
snow falling
symphonia
to the beginning
満天 (Manten)
moonfesta~ムーンフェスタ~ (Moonfesta)
ひかりふる (Hikari Furu)
未来 (Mirai)
Magia[quattro]
夢の大地 (Yume no Daichi)
アレルヤ (Alleluia)
dolce
君の銀の庭 (Kimi no Gin no Niwa)
misterioso
heavenly blue
believe
ring your bell
One Light
far on the water
blaze
into the world
メルヒェン (Märchen)
百火撩乱 (Hyakka Ryouran)

Best = tie-in, hue. Not a single b-side (well, non-animu b-side) or album track.

Edit: whoops, forgot Progressive is not a tie in.

I want the booklet and live CD (I regret not getting the 5th anniversary LE contents), but I feel like I can't justify it for just that. :/

The only thing I am interested in is the so called History Photo Book. Although I have to admit I like the design of the cover (if it is the cover shown on Sony site) ^^, but still 10,800円 is waaaaayyyy to much for this

Maybe when it is offered on Yahoo or so and way cheaper I will consider, but now NO

I read Putschki1969 's blog about the release, and she says some people say Sacra might remove Keiko's vocals via remastering. This is the stupidest thing i 've read in a while (not from puts but these people). Sprinter original ver has been releasing ever since Maya's quit, unchanged (eg in Seventh Heaven and Red/Blue), and its just one song, so why would they do that for a vocalist thats in (almost) every single song of the group, just because she terminated her contract ?

Its funnny how Sacra has 2008 -2018 while they released no new songs in 2018

Last edited:
I have mixed feelings towards this release!! I'm curious to see how the booklet will turn out and out the remastering songs will be, but it's really painful in the current situation!! :((((

I read Putschki1969 's blog about the release, and she says some people say Sacra might remove Keiko's vocals via remastering. This is the stupidest thing i 've read in a while (not from puts but these people). Sprinter original ver has been releasing ever since Maya's quit, unchanged (eg in Seventh Heaven and Red/Blue), and its just one song, so why would they do that for a vocalist thats in (almost) every single song of the group, just because she terminated her contract ?

WHAT THE-

funny to know if Alleluia will be Keiko-less

i know this might be unrelated, but how was the trademark thing?

@george1234 , I doubt they'll go to that extreme.

While I was at Putschki:
I’ll have a look at the technical info later (on a train to the airport for a few days away atm) so I’ll withold judgement on what the “remastering” means. I’ll ignore, say, the embittered jerks on cpm who have opinions on stuff they know nothing about ;p

Kek.

I doubt this'll happen considering the LE comes with 2018 live CD which obviously has Keiko's vocals.
And like someone has pointed out before, they didn't even bother with Maya's vocals on sprinter from Best Blue so I doubt that they'll bother now.

The history photo book probably will contain all their unused pictures from album/jacket/live shootings. Worst case, they'd just compile all LE photobooks and bonus photobooks, and pamphlets into this one History Photo Book. Some hardcore fans are definitely getting it. I definitely won't bother because there's no new songs.

@Kowz LMAOOOOO

Seems like someone is embittered alright, just not necessarily us cpm jerks.

So they’re putting 36 songs on 3 CDs and the 10th anniv live on 3 CDs? Seems like a waste of plastic and packaging since they could have fit everything on 4 CDs. Hopefully
  • The remastering just subtly evens out the levels so that the songs from different albums flow together naturally, rather than brickwalling everything to hell.
  • A big chunk of the profits end up with the girls and Yuki instead of being entirely hoarded by the companies.
  • It gets widely released outside of Japan, both in CD packaging and in iTunes/streaming services, and helps gain some new fans.

I didnt say that its not possible to happen technically, but just that its pointless and that its gonnq anger the fans. Also i clearly excluded her from my comment, just menthioned her as source. So why get angry ?

Last edited:
Back