Yuki Kajiura Live vol.#14 ~25th Anniversary Special~ (June 30 – July 22, 2018)

The stage looks pretty nice. Kinda odd that they perform Lancer and Assassin, and Shadow and fog without Remi. .

Oh wow, I totally didn't register that Remi wasn't there yesterday, lol. With the SAO movie songs (with her backing vocals) being in that same opening block with "lancer and assassin" and "shadow and fog", I honestly took it for granted that she was there yesterday. That's why in my post with today's setlist I said "a lot more Remi". Wow@me.

Anyways, I guess now by removing the guests we know what the USA concert could be (just move salva nos to the end :p).

Last edited by a moderator:
Setlist today is good. Better than yesterday's imo. I also like the stage design, it looks much more open compared to last lives, which somehow looked kind of crowded.

@Puddle Boots Do you remember who did the lead vocals in Yasashii Yoake and the world? (Assuming that setlist above is correct.)
I think Kaori and Joelle shared Yasashii Yoake. I think Kaori did the first verse and then Joelle did the second. Joelle definitely did the world, too.

I guess the lead(s) for most of the songs we're wondering about are some combination of Joelle, Kaori, and whoever is a guest that day? Yuriko I know leads cpm and L.A. While L.A. hasn't appeared too often, I kinda wish the setlist had some other Yuriko OST tracks, unless I'm totally forgetting any that's already on there.

Yuriko I know leads cpm and L.A. While L.A. hasn't appeared too often, I kinda wish the setlist had some other Yuriko OST tracks, unless I'm totally forgetting any that's already on there.

No one has specified, but I'm asuming Yuriko was lead in Salva nos, and Lander and Assassin, and possible Shadows and fog.

That's certainly a possibility. I mean, not necessarily shyness, but even ability/confidence to sing it those ?15 years later. I still don't know what happened on canta per me from live best #2. Was she sick that day??? But that's off topic...

Well its not like she ll be alone i bet she can't do the lyrics and acompanying Lalala or the harmonies all by herself.

Idk about ability, I'm bretty sure she's sang more difficult songs. Kajiura just probably forgot about it

Back