Τhe request thread

Also, I heard Yuriko Kaida sings in Omoide Sunset (Duet Ver.) by Merry. Is this true? If so, (and this is probably a long shot) does anyone have this track?
It's true. It's on 個性派ブレンド クラシック~OLDIES TRACKS~. It's not difficult to find but I can up just the track if you want.

It's true. It's on 個性派ブレンド クラシック~OLDIES TRACKS~. It's not difficult to find but I can up just the track if you want.
Wow, awesome! I didn't know she did much work outside YK's stuff. I'd really appreciate if you could put up the track. I'm not too confident about finding a reliable link on my own. :desksweat:

Anyone have the Sakura Taisen Hanasaku Otome soundtrack? I'd love to hear some Yuki musical numbers.

A long shot but would anyone happen to have the Polish DVDs for Erementar Gerad/Elemental Gelade?

Does anyone have mp3s of Kalafina's Red Moon live, particularly Yami no Uta, Mata Kaze ga, and Red Moon?

I think I saw someone uploaded Kajiura-san discography (1993-2013) on Torrent site, and Kalafina's red moon Live is also included there. I don't know if I'm allowed to post download links here, but if you're interested, you can PM me.

Anyone have the savage genius album Sora no Kotoba in 320k? Or FLAC?

I'm trying to find, also, a 320k or FLAC version of Mika Arisaka's Songbook. Also, the second Hanako to Anne soundtrack.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone has scans of LIVE vol #7's pamphlet?? Apparently it had lyrics in it(??). I'd really like to take a look at it.

I have it. It has lyrics for Lotus, Credens, Image theme of Xeno 2, and Zodiacal sign. I think the main site already added those official lyrics, but I can still upload it if you want.

I have it. It has lyrics for Lotus, Credens, Image theme of Xeno 2, and Zodiacal sign. I think the main site already added those official lyrics, but I can still upload it if you want.

Please, I'd love it!! :D

Back