Τhe request thread

Any KAORI fans out there? I'm looking for her live albums.... turns out there's two of them!! And I'm really curious about Another Union, this short lived rock band she was a part of.
The recently released acoustic live is still available, as are 2 of the Harajuku BJ Girls albums. If money is no object there are the Otomate party live videos.

I am in Japan leaving early 9 April if you want me to look out for anything not too expensive at the second-hand stores.

The recently released acoustic live is still available, as are 2 of the Harajuku BJ Girls albums. If money is no object there are the Otomate party live videos.

I am in Japan leaving early 9 April if you want me to look out for anything not too expensive at the second-hand stores.

Unfortunately money is HUUUUUUUGE object...... but thanks

Unfortunately money is HUUUUUUUGE object...... but thanks
It'd part of my enjoyment of visiting Japan to get a few things for others.

Current spare CD's : See-saw Obsession single, See-Saw – Kimi wa Boku ni Niteiru, Aquarian Age OST.

Anyone have a high quality mp3 of synchronicity from the vol 4 live?
I'm pretty sure the VOL4 YUUKA Blu-Ray audio uses a different mix than the original DVD so it might be true for the FJ live too. nevermind, they seem identical, sans the 24bit part.

Last edited by a moderator:
QUESTION

On Yui Makino's album "Makino Yui" (hue), track 8 is Tsuki no Shijima -Ultimate mix-. How different is it from the original?

On Yui Makino's album "Makino Yui" (hue), track 8 is Tsuki no Shijima -Ultimate mix-. How different is it from the original?
From the sample seems like Yui Makino is doing Yuriko's vocals... dunno what else.
Edit: Doesn't seem like anything different but that.

Last edited by a moderator:
If anyone is interested, I still have 6 invites to JPopsuki. Just PM me your e-mail. :)

Doing another round of the second hand CD stores in Tokyo over the next several hours. Might be able to find the odd album at 500円 (eg See-saw's Dream Field, FictionJunction Yuuka Circus), CD singles if anyone wants one.

Anyone into 2PM and Girls Generation? Have some of their singles trying to just give them away for free rather than trashing them. Please PM if interested!

Is there a HQ video of the epithalamion + Hanamori no Oka performance at the wedding event??? I have a video, but the quality is far from good....

No, just that. Remember it was really old (2007), before the HQ thing becomes a thing. There is however rip of the epithalamion song from the OVA, but with dialogues and sfx in-between.

No, just that. Remember it was really old (2007), before the HQ thing becomes a thing. There is however rip of the epithalamion song from the OVA, but with dialogues and sfx in-between.
Too bad.....

Changing the subject.... I did a search for Sing All Overtures in this thread and no results came back. So I ripped the audio from the live BD myself. I have FLAC and MP3 files if anyone wants them.

It'd part of my enjoyment of visiting Japan to get a few things for others.

Current spare CD's : See-saw Obsession single, See-Saw – Kimi wa Boku ni Niteiru, Aquarian Age OST.
Kimi wa Boku Niteiru has been taken.

Obsession and Aquarian Age OST still available.

Does anyone have mp3s of Kalafina's Red Moon live, particularly Yami no Uta, Mata Kaze ga, and Red Moon?

Also, I heard Yuriko Kaida sings in Omoide Sunset (Duet Ver.) by Merry. Is this true? If so, (and this is probably a long shot) does anyone have this track?

Back