Τhe request thread

Anybody have a mp3 of album Kaori's melody Acoustic LIVE vol.#3 Valentine 2017? :spotlight:

Does anyone have either of the videos from a RYB promotional mini-live where Wakana just walked off stage inns rehearsal, or where Wakana started crying in Alleluia 2nd chorus at one of the 2014 live tour performances?

Does anyone have either of the videos from a RYB promotional mini-live where Wakana just walked off stage inns rehearsal, or where Wakana started crying in Alleluia 2nd chorus at one of the 2014 live tour performances?
I believe I have the latter; will send you the link

Does anyone have Morobito Kozorite from Kalafina's Winter Acoustic album? I never even realized that the song is missing from iTunes (in the U.S.).

Does anyone have the song from the L.O.R.D. OST that Joelle sung in? Interested to hear it after today's news of her singing in YK vol 14

I gotchu, check your DM

Ooh, me too please!! :hearts:

Also, can anyone pass me a live version of Vanity performed by FJ in nice quality? Especially if they ever performed the song again in concert after 2008!!!

^Just added you to the DM for Morobito

Unfortunately the only live of vanity we have is from 2008, but here's CD quality from the live best album :fan:

They performed it at Anime Expo 2012. I remember a video that had segments of a few songs, and Vanity was one of them. Should be on youtube.
If it was on there, it's fully deleted now. Not even a copyright-silenced video.

Back