Apart from Yuki, are there other artists you like very much?

https://twitter.com/mayn_tw/status/893114802251354113

電波ラボラトリーありがとうございましたっ。大好きな福山芳樹さんとWUGちゃんが来てくれて、うれしかったーーー!!!!
1f60d.png
1f60d.png
1f60d.png
鷲崎さんももちろん大好きだよーーー!(放送で突っ込まれたw)

WUMのリリースもいよいよ来週8/9!リリイベも!!わむわむだーー!!!

DGT7KyLVoAEv8B7.jpg

DGT7KyKUAAE3tSg.jpg

Kukui - Quite similar to YK/Kalafina
composer Myu
Ali Project
Nana Mizuki
Eiko Shimamiya
KOKIA
Ayane

You just reminded me I need to check out Eiko's more recent works. Hikari Nadeshiko was a masterpiece of an album and I've enjoyed everything she had back in the day but lost track of her when she went on her hiatus due to cancer (I think it was thyroid cancer if I recall?) but I know she's recovered since.

at the moment i am completely absorbed into kpop music lol especially f(x) and VIXX.

if it was 2013 i'd be looping kalafina after they released something but now even after hyakka ryouran came out i still listen to f(x)'s 4 walls and Red Light.

Others I like are:
Susumu Hirasawa (Berserk)
Keiichi Okabe (Nier)
Shoji Meguro (Persona)
Nobuo Uematsu (Distant Worlds)
Masayoshi Soken (Final Fantasy XIV)
Shiho Ochi (Superfly)

https://ameblo.jp/hiroko-moriguchi/entry-12310710995.html

織田哲郎さんがゲストに!
NEW!2017-09-14 15:32:47

テーマ:

ブログ

こ、こ、これは神回になる事
間違いないですね
114.png

今夜のBS11「Anison Days」に
織田哲郎が来て下さいました
092.png

o0480037414027145659.jpg

私達のポーズに
咄嗟に合わせて下さった織田さん。

手が中途半端な位置になって
おかしなポーズに(笑)(≧▽≦)

可愛いらしいですね
006.png

「SLAM DUNK」エンディングテーマ
♪世界が終わるまで♪

「装甲騎兵ボトムズ」のテーマソング
♪炎のさだめ♪ ←大すき
082.png

むせました
110.png

スタジオ生ライブ、
ワイルドでカッコ良かったです
092.png
092.png

心地良い大人のワイルド
088.png
088.png
088.png

織田さんの
ヒヤヒヤ面白本音トーク
(カットされていなければ(笑))も
必見ですよ
117.png

酒井ミキオさんの甘い歌声も
お楽しみに
026.png

私は♪タッチ♪をカバー
087.png

o0480085414027145673.jpg

リハーサル、音響さんも照明さんも
入念にチェック

大人のためのアニソン音楽番組
BS11「Anison Days」23:00〜

今夜は間違いなくザワつきますよ

I mostly am listening to japanese music, so most of my favorite artists are japanese. I am listening to JAM Project, Laruku, Psychic Lovers, Uverworld, The Pillows, Granrodeo, Aqua Timez, SID, Hironobu Kageyama, Masaki Endoh, TM Revolution, Koji Wada (may he rest in peace), Konomi Suzuki, Wagakki Band, Aimer, Garnidelia, Hitomi Shimatani etc... (Although not in a very high degree, only on which I am in mood for)
I also listen to some indie groups and general many progressive rock bands. (I am not so much fan of popmusicians, because they are overrated by the media)

A live show for Tomoe Ohmi:

https://twitter.com/340age26/status/939103576479035392

失礼しました。漢字がまちがっていた!あらためて。3/8(木)Naked Loft 340スズキpresents 歌祭55 近江知永リターンズの巻 【出演】近江知永【サポート出演】ああ【構成・司会】鈴木美潮 START 19:30前売¥2,400 イープラスにて1/13(土)12時より発売!

It's a shame I've only just discovered Wagakki Band.

I also dabble in the work of SID and the GazettE, Chiaki Ishikawa, Eri Kitamura, Utada Hikaru (of course), the old neo-traditional group Rin', what I can catch from Yoko Shimomura (as his KH work is impeccable) -- same case for Keiichi Okabe (NieR), and jazz musician Keiko Matsui. Occasionally I'll grab something Euro-styled like E.S. Posthumus or Mediaeval Baebes.

Then I can handle very small amounts of the likes of Valshe, GARNiDELiA, Megumi Nakajima, Luna Haruna, ClariS, and maybe once every 3rd month I'll tolerate a Kyary Pamyu Pamyu song.

Last edited:
It's a shame I've only just discovered Wagakki Band.

I also dabble in the work of SID and the GazettE, Chiaki Ishikawa, Eri Kitamura, Utada Hikaru (of course), the old neo-traditional group Rin', what I can catch from Yoko Shimomura (as his KH work is impeccable) -- same case for Keiichi Okabe (NieR), and jazz musician Keiko Matsui. Occasionally I'll grab something Euro-styled like E.S. Posthumus or Mediaeval Baebes.

Then I can handle very small amounts of the likes of Valshe, GARNiDELiA, Megumi Nakajima, Luna Haruna, ClariS, and maybe once every 3rd month I'll tolerate a Kyary Pamyu Pamyu song.

Yoko Shimomura is a girl. lol

For me, as some people are probably aware, Kpop has kinda taken over my life again (it's like 90% of what I listen to now :XD:), but besides that, I also occasionally enjoy Utada and Maaya Sakamoto.
I used to like Utada a lot more, but ever since I started paying more attention to vocal technique and stuff I realized how much Utada sucks, technically speaking. She is just super screamy and has like no support whatsoever (especially live, some of her live performances are painful to listen to). I still like her songs, but her voice has started to really grate on my ears...
I've just been spoiled by Kpop where a bunch of groups have actually VERY technically good vocalists and are just amazing singers in general lol (This and this performance always gives me chills. The guy on the right in both videos (Chen) has one of the BEST voices I've ever heard, my god.)

I also really like Video Game OST's. I'm playing through Xenoblade 2 rn and the soundtrack for that game is PHENOMENAL, Yasunori Mitsuda is a god.

Last edited by a moderator:
A live show for Tomoe Ohmi:

https://twitter.com/340age26/status/939103576479035392

失礼しました。漢字がまちがっていた!あらためて。3/8(木)Naked Loft 340スズキpresents 歌祭55 近江知永リターンズの巻 【出演】近江知永【サポート出演】ああ【構成・司会】鈴木美潮 START 19:30前売¥2,400 イープラスにて1/13(土)12時より発売!

Savage Genius will appear also:

https://twitter.com/aa_sg/status/939340128576618496

お知らせです(^^)
先日やんわりお知らせしました来年3/8につきましてm(_ _)m
ミルノ純さんからのバトンを受け取り、おーみちゃん、こと近江知永ちゃんと一緒に、鈴木美潮さんのイベントへ出演させていただきます♪
初歌祭りです!!何を歌うかな♪
よろしくお願い致しますm(_ _)m

@Ecarlet

I also dabble in the work of SID and [...] Chiaki Ishikawa, Eri Kitamura,

All 3 of those artists are great, especially Eri. I used to listen to Eri' s stuff a couple years ago but when I got my current phone for whatever reason the songs I had of hers didn't make the jump. I remember I really liked Re:story and Rinrei.

I have heard very little of her music, but at present, my favorite song from her is Show, likely still because it's the song that actually brought her to my attention (on some sort of radio . . . Apple Music or Spotify or w/e).

I just thank Kuroshitsuji for getting me into SID (and the GazettE).

Chiaki Ishikawa still has me shook with such a traditional voice with substance (the lack of that being why I can't tolerate much J-POP that people immediately think of) attractively combined with modern effects while her self-harmonization is all kinds of mouth-watering-ly gorgeous. To jump from listening to Landscape and then to Fukanzen Nenshou, and then to the "Hidarime" version of Monogatari? I am just so glad I was introduced to her by YK work.

Last edited:
Back