Yuki Kajiura to compose for "FSN Heaven's Feel" movies [standalone OST March 27/2024, UBW/HF concert on 21-22/9/24]

Hmm is there a difference between the reg and the movie ver? I can't hear it. I will have to listen to it again when there's no noise in the background (my niece lol). I like the verses, the chorus though, seems a little jumbled. It's hard to make out any words. I am liking the other songs though. I do like her voice. I wish Yuki would have written it all a slow song. Like a ballad, it would have fit better. Anyways, I will listen more today. Thanks for the share!

^ doesnt remind me of something but it could be something out of the unreleased xenosaga bgms.
Late reply but just got on SAO OST somehow and its really not ~that far from she is still sleeping for example. To me anyways.

Idk, I don't really hear a resemblance.

Btw, I'm surprised you still have the SAO soundtrack, hue.

I really don't hate the SAO OST all that much. It's not my favorite so I don't return to listen to it often but eh... I do hate swordland and how that theme is inserted into other tracks though...

I thought it sounded more like First Meeting or/and Abel's Ark from Xenosaga, since i just listened to those. (Talking about the BGM) I really like it though.

As far as the Aimer song, listening to it again now, I like it. Not sure I'd listen to it multiple times. I like the verses, like most people. I think it sounds a lot like Konno playing, not sure about the others though. Maybe. Does anyone have the booklet scans? Also I would looooove the instrumental... *sigh* why isn't there one? Grr.

As far as the Aimer song, listening to it again now, I like it. Not sure I'd listen to it multiple times. I like the verses, like most people. I think it sounds a lot like Konno playing, not sure about the others though. Maybe. Does anyone have the booklet scans? Also I would looooove the instrumental... *sigh* why isn't there one? Grr.[/COLOR]
From vgmdb:

M-01 - Anime Film "Fate/stay night [Heaven's Feel] I.presage flower" Theme Song
Lyrics, Music & Arrangement: Yuki Kajiura

Produced by YUKI KAJIURA

Directed by YASUNORI MORI
Recording, Mixing Engineer & Protools Operator: TAKASHI KOIWA (SIGN SOUND)
Recorded at Studio Sound Valley, SOUND CITY
Mixed at SIGN SOUND

All Keyboards & Programming: YUKI KAJIURA
Gitars: KOICHI KORENAGA
Drums: KYOICHI SATO
Bass: TOMOHARU "Jr." TAKAHASHI
Strings: KIYO KIDO STRINGS

I thought it sounded more like First Meeting or/and Abel's Ark from Xenosaga, since i just listened to those. (Talking about the BGM) I really like it though.
I can hear it in that Xenosaga III track a bit, too, sure (not listened to those unreleased tracks in ages). I kindly ask not to disgrace first meeting with comparisons to either though, lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
Found this interview with Yuki. A little bit of soundtrack music and a few shots of a recording session. If anyone could give a rough translation of what she's saying, it would be very appreciated.

https://youtu.be/waWPbEz22wE?t=11m22s

thank you!! Its funny how all her recording videos seem similar. strings playing and her with partitures checking stuff
also wow she changed her hairstyle to a more modern one haha

these bgm sound kinda slow...

the juicy part was just about to start and Kajiura started talking :(((

and gosh Aimer doesn't fit the song at all but she actually has a very nice jazzy sort of voice.

Wondering if there are any reports (on twitter?) on how the BGMs are like and the movie in general :ayashii:

personally i expect something among knk and fz.

Good reception I think? But they praise the ED by Aimer more since the song captures Sakura's character in general :)

Here's a review from ANN including the soundtrack:
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/review/fate/stay-night/heaven-feel-i-presage-flower/.122778
I also read a comment from reddit that it's the usual Kajiura but more aggressive in style.

It's also nice to know that the sound director is Hikaru Kondo, the founder of ufotable.
Of course, we'll wait for the official release and hear again those fate/stay toxic fans complaining because muh VN ost is not there :psst:

Back