What are you listening to right NOW?

Eir Aoi, Lapis Lazuli.
My phone's mp3 files all got deleted for no reason, this one is the only left.

好奇心-Kajiura (such an awesome song! Ahh I want more like this for her anime works. It's one of those ones that you don't want to end (or at least I don't). heh So great! From Hanako btw.)

Calling-Kaori/Kajiura (Wow... forgot about this song. Love it, though the guitar is a little loud, I kind of wish for flute in that part with lighter guitar)

SawanoHiroyuki[nZk] new single for Re:Creators

1. gravityWall
2. shØut
3. OldToday

This is a very solid single. I love how audible those drums in every Sawano's Songs

小さき道化師 (Chiisaki Doukeshi) - Kajiura
I usually put Kajiurago music on for my roommate when we're in a drawing mood. He likes it because he has a very hard time being inspired without references (and we're art students so that skill is supposed to be as honed and natural as possible) and Kajiura's music is certainly inspiring, but the fact that Kajiurago is meaningless gives opportunity for references that must completely be from one's own interpretation (especially when hearing Kajiurago without seeing the accompanying anime). Around the middle of the song he said, "alright, when's the royalty supposed to walk in?"

The Music of the Night-Andrew Lloyd Weber/Gerard Butler (from the movie, not the play. I love their voices. Especially Gerard Butler and Emma Rossum. I have seen the play live and it was pretty great, but the movie voices are just so sweet. I need to watch it again)

Ashita No Keshiki - Kalafina (Live Sendai 2017)

i love this raw recording. it shows us the real singing ability of the girls. And i must say that wakana is very okay here

Tales of Berseria OST.

It's been awhile since I've done a Tales game. and the game has captivated me with it's story, characters, and music.

Back