What are you listening to right NOW?

ClariS - Connect (2017), Luminous (2017), Colorful (2017)
(Re-recordings of all the Madoka OPs with Karen instead of Alice)

I think the original versions with Alice sound better... Karen and Clara just sound too similar. Plus, Karen sounds bored in the recordings. The songs do have a slightly different arrangement/mixing, though, which sounds nice.

Fire Emblem Echoes: Heritors of Arcadia, both the English and Japanese version. This song is probably one of the only one of these anime/video game songs where I think that the English one is actually equal to the Japanese one lol.

That aside though, this song (and the whole game in general, actually) is really great. The vocals in both versions are sublime, and actually, (especially in the Japanese version) the vocals sound a lot like stuff you'd hear in a Nier OST, which is really nice.

And the game itself is miles better than Awakening and Fates, so I'm pretty content with Echoes rn haha

into the world-Kalafina (been listening to Lindsey Stirling nonstop since the concert on Thurs, so this is a nice change heh) :dote:

Against the Current - Running with the Wild Things

Yay for not being able to sleep (It's 1 AM where I am) :faint:

FictionJunction- Parallel Hearts (vol. #4 Live)

I literally just finished reading the Pandora Hearts manga while this was playing and I got really emotional :comeback:

FictionJunction- Parallel Hearts (vol. #4 Live)

I literally just finished reading the Pandora Hearts manga while this was playing and I got really emotional :comeback:

Where did you read pandora hearts manga? I really want to read it

Now playing :
LOVE by See-Saw
I can't not love Kajiura-San song in any mean. I love listen to music but my country doesn't have many good and unique music. And then I found YK's musics. And I fell in love with them instantly

Where did you read pandora hearts manga? I really want to read it
I read it on an app called Manga Meow, though I'm not sure whether reading it there is fully legal or not :desksweat:. They're missing the last chapter on there (ch 104), so I had to look that up elsewhere. Iirc, the show covers up to ~ch 30.

Rn there's a thunderstorm so I guess rain and thunder :/

Orichalcum-Rime ost (can't wait to see this game! Lindsey Stirling composed a song for it, and the ost is very relaxing. Reminds me of Journey a bit. My brother will be getting it for the Switch!)

M36 extra chorus-Kajiura (wow, even though it has the same sort of sound effects as the other songs, it's still pretty cool)

Back