Kalafina LIVE TOUR 2015~2016 “far on the water” in Mexico - February 20th, 2016

Great! This makes me happy because everything about this concert looks good so far.

Also it's confirmed that the VIP activities will be after the concert :w00t:
speaking of Vip activities after the concert, are they going to allow photos? I can think of nothing more RAD here than getting myself a personal photo with Keiko :) as well as the other 2 lovely ladies of kalafina haha......let the Good times roll!!!:goodjob::goodjob::goodjob:

@brody I don't think so... but LoveJapan said that maybe a group picture, they have to convince Kalafina.

Yeah it'll be the staff. There's a bunch of photos around of the girls with fans and they always look really happy doing it, but they're usually in random hallways and the like as if someone grabbed them and asked for a photo before the staff could do anything about it.

The only other ones seem to be a couple of one-offs for their blogposts. It doesn't seem there's been any official shots like that on a larger scale.

it's a japanese thing--most japanese artist will not be allowed to take pics with fans. they themselves are probably ok with it, but their staff isn't. when i met them during their consolation era kalafina cafe in shibuya, i asked for a pic (knowing i was walking on thin ice) and they were like "sure!" but then their manager or someone in their staff said "sorry, that cannot be done" lol

EDIT: i feel ugh...i told myself i shouldnt go and just save up for the summer when they'll probably have a tour in japan..but i kinda wanna go now (again). but since vips are done, i don't want a sucky seat/standing point :tea:i was thinking of getting a balcony seat..but those seem very far away from the stage lol

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm so far from Mexico though and the dollar is crazy expensive. I have the ticket but now I'm thinking it might not be such a good idea to spend so much money on this... On the other hand, Japan is even farther away... Decisions, decisions...

Late to the thread again, I feel like Mexico is becoming a really big place for Japanese artists as some people have already said, in fact Kanon Wakeshima did like a whole fully blown tour there and I feel like many other artists are too. It's cool that Kalafina are doing some full blown western shows and not just con appearances. I'm excited for everyone that's able to go I'm sure Kalafina will do their very best. Also it's kind of astounding how many Australian fans are on the forum I didn't really notice until I started reading the thread.

I'd be nice to at least have a group picture with the girls, i'm pretty sure that's more likely to happen.

LoveJapanMx has been asking lately which songs should be on the concert and i think that might be reflected on the setlist since it hasn't been released yet.

Remember guys, they are coming with their band so it might be a good idea to leave a comment with your favorite songs.

I think that the group picture is really likely to happen, didn't Aoi Eir did it on her concert in Mexico?

^I believe she did, but I'm not sure. I know Eir did one for her concert in Atlanta for AWA, and Kalafina has done one for quite a bit of their FotW lives. I'm pretty sure they'll do one in Mexico, especially since it's a foreign county.

^I believe she did, but I'm not sure. I know Eir did one for her concert in Atlanta for AWA, and Kalafina has done one for quite a bit of their FotW lives. I'm pretty sure they'll do one in Mexico, especially since it's a foreign county.
Most definitely, that's a major milestone. @Mieko You could always use photoshop to make it look like you were there next to them :XD:
Most likely though they'd probably do a photo like this one
d58bdd2c.jpg
you could just blur everyone in the croud excluding yourself :plot:

They did a full crowd shot like that in France too. That's probably what you'll get in regards to having them and you in one shot.

Unless you get super lucky and appear in the documentary with audible speaking lines like a friend of mine did at Japan Expo. At least I appeared in the background during that.

I was super lucky too for AnimagiC in 2012, anyway a group pic of the crowd after the live for sure will be taken :P

Most definitely, that's a major milestone. @Mieko You could always use photoshop to make it look like you were there next to them :XD:
Most likely though they'd probably do a photo like this one you could just blur everyone in the croud excluding yourself :plot:

Yup, that's what I meant, a picture with the crowd ^^
The single thought of using photoshop for that gives me shivers, I can't believe people do such a thing :hide:

The single thought of using photoshop for that gives me shivers, I can't believe people do such a thing :hide:
Photoshop sure is evil when used in marketing all right. Evil enough that I've had 3 courses to learn how to use the program and 3 others to see it's effects in media during school all to understand how evil it is. Photoshop is too powerful for it's own good sometimes

Back