Τhe request thread

@Kirito: Well, since my track titles for Hanako to Anne ost 2 did not show up, it would take me a long time to find them and then upload them. I have ost 3 though, but maybe ask someone else for 2? Or both? Gomen!

http://www.geocities.co.jp/Technopolis/1400/diary/2003/200303.htm said:
・アニぱら音楽館 #112 /2003.3.17
ゲスト千葉紗子。今年1月にもゲストだった
スタジオライブ1曲目、千葉紗子&遠藤正明『CARRY ME』(1stアルバム Melodyより)
スタジオライブ2曲目、千葉紗子『Melody』(1stアルバム Melodyより)
I have the video of the live of Saeko Chiba's Melody from Anipara Ongakukan, but does anyone else happen to have Carry Me? (or Melody in better quality?)

@Kirito do you still need HtA OST 3?

also, has any scans of the Kadokawa book surfaced?

HI everybody,
I have a problem. I would love to have a digital copy of the consolation special final BD (720x1280) to "carry around" with me on my tablet, when I am on the train or waiting at the doctor's office (which unfortunately happens a lot lately :rain:). As I don't know how to rip my BD and I can't find any active links (bilibili just won't work for me, just like torrents), has anybody an idea where I can look for active links or would anybody be willing to provide me the file?

Thank you very much!!!

Anyone have scans to the far on the water vocal score? Can't seem to find it anywhere for sale online... PLEASE LEMME KNOW IF YOU KNOW WHERE TO BUY

Anyone have scans to the far on the water vocal score? Can't seem to find it anywhere for sale online... PLEASE LEMME KNOW IF YOU KNOW WHERE TO BUY
x
You can have a proxy to help you order it … also cdjapan does special requests (if you prefer to use them).

does anyone have an mp4 mediafire link for kalafina note 5 days in boston?

And here i am with a usual stupid egoistic request:
Can anybody share a booklet scans for all versions Kalafina's album FoTW, please. :plz:
And for single One Light same request as above...

Is anyone willing to provide digital files for the following:

The 3 soundtracks for the 2 Magi Madoka movies
Kara no Kyoukai OSTs (I only own the Garden of Sinners OST, anything outside of this would be AWESOME)

I would be eternally grateful. I would purchase these soundtracks but I'm not willing to shell out the money to buy the expensive BDs

Back