Yuki Kajiura to compose for "Hanako to Anne" TV drama

I tried my best to make out the Kanji. Might have some mistakes but googling the names gave musicians so it should be right. I shall leave the Kanji here so everyone can double check. There is ONE name that I just cannot make out, which is the second person for the Horn.

Musicians (Family name first, same order as Kanji):
Strings: 城戸喜代Strings Kido Kiyo Strings
Violin: 城戸喜代 Kido Kiyo
Violin: 大林典代 Ōbayashi Noriyo (or Oobayashi Noriyo)
Viola: 渡部安見子 Watabe Amiko
Cello: 堀沢真己 Horisawa Masami
Cello: 菊池知也 Kikuchi Tomoya

Violin: 今野均 Konno Hitoshi

Horn: 藤田乙比古 Fujita Otohiko, 勝俣 泰 Katsumata Yasushi
Trumpet: 西村浩二 Nishimura Kouji, 菅坡雅彦 Sugasaka Masahiko
Trombone: 中川英二郎 Nakagawa Eijiro, 鹿討奏 Shishiuchi Kanade

Piano: 美野春樹 Mino Haruki
Flute: 赤木りえ Akagi Rie
Oboe: 石橋雅一 Ishibashi Masakazu
Harp: 朝川朋之 Asakawa Tomoyuki

Acoustic Guitar: 古川昌義 Furukawa Masayoshi
Bouzouki & Oud: 田代耕一郎 Tashiro Koichiro
Percussion: 藤井珠緒 Fujii Tamao
Accordion: 佐藤芳明 Satou Yoshiaki

Uilleann Pipes: 中原直生 Nakahara Naomi
Hammered Dulcimer: 小松崎健 Komatsuzaki Kenji

Score Support: 石川洋光 Ishikawa Hiromitsu
@george1234
Just one name left.

Edit: All done!

Last edited by a moderator:
Finally.
勝俣 泰 katsumata yasushi
Even some Japanese blogs got his name wrong. This one gives the relevant results in google.

Updated the quote above.

^ Can you uploadd from 67 to 88 somewhere or they are still avvailable on bilibili ? because I was left behing in collecting them ^^;

^I do not know how to download from that site, but they still worked yesterday for me. Hopefully @aki will come back and put them on dropbox.

Also here is 89, I think there's a new track at about 8:30, I really like it. Or it hasn't been played much yet. And another one sounds newer at 11:20 or so. The sound quality is a bit bad on this one for some reason, but at least it is wide screen again: http://www.bilibili.com/video/av1277349/

i assumed it was someone supervising how the score is used in the series, what kind of music wanted etc. something similar was in xenosaga 3.

edit: hmm. the very same person was "strings score support" for xenosaga3.

Hm. I wonder if they help arrange the music of maybe they conduct musicians? Actually does kajiura do any conducting or do the musicians guide themselves with the sheet music

i assumed it was someone supervising how the score is used in the series, what kind of music wanted etc. something similar was in xenosaga 3.

That's the job of the director, music director, and/or producers.

Perhaps score support might be something similar to an orchestrator?

Actually does kajiura do any conducting or do the musicians guide themselves with the sheet music

There's a video of her conducting with just her hands. It's pretty old though, and I don't remember the source.

yes i suppose you're right. it has to do with the score itself hence score support.

i think there was something akin to waving hands in hokuto no ken making of the music. though i'm not sure.

I see, interesting. Also just watched 91. I laughed when Muraoka called her Hanako. Wonder what type of music will be at the wedding scene? Or will it be from the first soundtrack? Hmm.

Erm, as I was stuck with important exams and family troubles, I didn't watch anything since the Drunken Hanako incident (I think it was somewhere around ep 25) :cry: Lots of catching up to do...
Also, a friend of mine wants to watch the whole series, with or without sub. Does anyone know a site with complete listing of the eps and their download links? I was going to click on the uploaded eps from bilibili to download them seperately, but that seems like too much pain.

Erm, as I was stuck with important exams and family troubles, I didn't watch anything since the Drunken Hanako incident (I think it was somewhere around ep 25) :cry: Lots of catching up to do...
Also, a friend of mine wants to watch the whole series, with or without sub. Does anyone know a site with complete listing of the eps and their download links? I was going to click on the uploaded eps from bilibili to download them seperately, but that seems like too much pain.
I see a batch of 01-78 up on tokyotosho. It's done by the Chinese sub group. That's the only one I know of. It's huge though, since it is in 720p. I'm not going to link it. Just search for Hanako or 花子. Not sure how well it is seeded.

Back