Yuki Kajiura to compose for "Hanako to Anne" TV drama

http://kiasukid.blogspot.com/2015/04/nanri-yuuka-3ds-home-theme-new-album-one-day.html said:
There isn't much news on Kalafina now because I think both Keiko and Wakana are busy preparing for the Yuki Kajiura vol.12 lives in June. Kajiura Yuki's been tweeting about the lives as well and I'm getting pretty excited about them. No real juicy bits or anything, just that she'll be playing some Hanako to An tracks and that she'd written a song... although, I'm not sure if that song is for the vol.12 lives or something else.
plz perform I found a small light
I doubt they'll perform kokou no hito 1/2 or my story/kibou no hikari unless she decides to bring in extra special musician guests

Probably Light behind the clouds.

I doubt they'll perform kokou no hito 1/2 or my story/kibou no hikari unless she decides to bring in extra special musician guests

She has enough pieces with uilleann pipes to invite someone to either a instrumental live or a FJ live.

way more than enough :) I wish they did 孤高の人 too and I think it would be a great piece to play.
please no Light behind the Clouds..

Reactions: aki
ahahha aki long time no see! I've just compared SAO to HtA in the SAO thread :) and I skimmed over all 3 cds :D

I found a small light feels good.

Reactions: aki
Last edited by a moderator:
I still enjoy Light Behind the Clouds. It's soothing to me, but it's kind of sad, so I don't think it would fit in a concert. Unless they did as the ending song for the soundtrack part. (Man I wish to go to one of those concerts.)

I still enjoy Light Behind the Clouds. It's soothing to me, but it's kind of sad, so I don't think it would fit in a concert. Unless they did as the ending song for the soundtrack part. (Man I wish to go to one of those concerts.)

It could be an intro song for Hanae, like Himeboshi.

^ that reminds me. I really hope kajiura skips out on mezame for this live. I know it's iconic but there are so many other hanae songs to perform.

Gave my nicchoku speech today about Hanako :p
probably the shortest summation of her life ever. Tho I did end it by saying if they found her interesting they should watch HtA

My speech was about Muraoka Hanako, not YK

Who knows, maybe someone will end up watching it and like the music

Back