Yuki Kajiura LIVE vol.10"Kaji Fes."

Thanks for the detailed report, Kagaribi! Makes me miss Konno's violin even more... really wish he could've been at ACEN.

I still haven't given up hope for a bluray release. Back when Yuki was asking for song requests, I included a note about possible bluray/DVD release if possible. Since my oddball request for Kalafina's version of Anna ni... somehow made it into the live (I almost didn't request the song 'cause I thought it was impossible due to Chiaki writing the lyrics!), I have hope that Yuki at least reads the messages. Whether it's actually profitable/feasible to release the live is another matter though.

Re:

george1234 said:
Wow that is awesome Kagaribi! :sohappy: Thank you so much!

but I do wonder how you were still remembering everything so well after 1 month :XD:
George, if you can remember the last time that I posted in this thread after I came back from Japan:
http://i575.photobucket.com/albums/ss19 ... 4a7b88.jpg

It's the photo of all notes that I wrote down during the concert... :XD: . So I just typed from those. (I'm definitely unable to remember so much detail after one month passed..lol.)

^wow, so may. I was going to do that during the Kala concert, but it was dark in there, even with the lights going all the time.

@chris: hehe He is just so awesome.

I still haven't given up hope for a bluray release. Back when Yuki was asking for song requests, I included a note about possible bluray/DVD release if possible. Since my oddball request for Kalafina's version of Anna ni... somehow made it into the live (I almost didn't request the song 'cause I thought it was impossible due to Chiaki writing the lyrics!), I have hope that Yuki at least reads the messages. Whether it's actually profitable/feasible to release the live is another matter though.
I'm pretty sure that Yuki did read the messages (at least most of them), or else she wouldn't have asked us to write them :) Some songs I suggested got into the list too, with the exact vocalists I wanted (it could have been a mere coincidence lol)
About the BD/DVD, we can do nothing but pray... :bow:

Poster... :blood: (dies from overflowing kawaiines) Kalafina so beautiful and elegant :shy: I want it too! :cry:

Keiko at the bottom of poster with this hairstyle reminds me a little bit Kaori-chan.

You can do a good photo of this from the front? :comeback:

Poster just a WOW WOW WOW!!! :nosebleed:

And i have this calendar too :dote:

GOOD LORD DAT POSTER (and the calendar too!) :nosebleed:

i have to say that i don't particularly like it when keiko moves her bangs to one way, though (straight-across fringe makes the hime-cut lover in me happy :ohoho: )

.... but they all look so beautiful still :dote:

Mai god dat waka-shoulder :nosebleed: aksdskdfjskdf wear more off-the-shoulder dresses like that pleeeassee :plot: :dote: :hearts: :shy:

I am stunned by their beautyyy~~ :love:

Oh, and thank you so much for the report Kagiribi!! :chuu: :sohappy: It sounded like such an epic once-in-a-lifetime concert :TdT:

Has anyone posted the Emily Bindiger interview (which is the only thing in English) from the book? I just got mine today so I can copy it down once I get a chance later today. The pics are so wonderful! I love the bookmarks as well. :dote:

Okay, here it is, it's very short so I'll just post it here:

Emily Bindiger Interview from Kaji Fes Book
Q: Describe Yuki’s sound in one word:
A: EXCITING!!!!
Q: What great things do you feel about Yuki?
A: Even though we are from different cultures we communicate through music, and Yuki’s music is amazing.
Q: What are your wishes (or hopes) for Yuki from here on?
A: I hope that she becomes even MORE known all around the world!
Q: Tell us about your future plans./what is upcoming for you?
A: A lot! I will soon be performing in an off-Broadway musical called: “Women of a Certain Age” in New York City.
Q: Tell us about your enthusiasm for yuki Live!
A: I am so honored to be singing Yuki’s music in Japan, which is one of my favorite places in the world!

I thought it was interesting. I do like Emily, I hope she comes back in current works of Yuki. :dote:

Now that I read it, I think it had already been posted :XD:

I thought it was interesting. I do like Emily, I hope she comes back in current works of Yuki. :dote:

Same, but as the main singer of a soundtrack instead of just one song.

Back