Yuki Kajiura LIVE vol.10"Kaji Fes."

I hope the merchandise will come to some store that ships overseas (CDJapan?); I'd really love to get those cards.

ufotable and Urobuchi and Bee-train forgot to send her
:cry: It could just be a "studios/scriptwriters don't send stuff" thing, if it weren't for the fact that Sunrise did send her a bouquet--and SEED is a partial collaboration compared to what she's done with Bee Train and ufotable. I hope Bee Train's still alive--they haven't done anything since Hyouge Mono and that was over a year ago (watching Phantom: Requiem for the Phantom right now, which is Bee Train + Urobuchi; been reminded of how much I like their works).

Re:

george1234 said:
Oh i see, but why the second sent her flowers, I dont remember lots of interviews hosted there XD

anibro's like a joint venture thing from animate and broccoli (they make acg related stuff too)

I got my sleeve and postcard today! hehe It is cool! Thanks so much Kuga again. :sohappy: The flowers are so pretty, I did not see that they were from CPM. I am a little slow. They are beautiful, great job guys! Ahh I wish I could have been there.
IMG_1272_zps3283128a.jpg

The back of the sleeve (there is something by Kala's name, but that was my fault):

IMG_1274_zps169f6545.jpg

It made my day.

aww dont tell me they included our flower stand inside that book ?! :sohappy:

@Liana: say thanks to Yumi-san since she's the one that sent the flowers, some CPMers just contributed to the cost.

^Okay! Thanks Yumi-san! I wish I had known otherwise I would have donated. *sigh* Please let me know next time!

Liana_Ilia said:
^Okay! Thanks Yumi-san! I wish I had known otherwise I would have donated. *sigh* Please let me know next time!

It was the Japanese CPM members who funded those flowers... I offered to contribute but they said that it was already paid for.

you don't need fjc membership to buy kaji fes goods

but you do need a japanese address to send the goods to or a mail forwarding service

^Me toooo! I really really really want the book!

(lol Kuga I had a dream a little while ago that when I thought I was getting the sleeve from you, I got this whole book that had a lot of Madoka in it, and barely mentioned Yuki and Kalafina, but had some pics. It was strange, since I thought I was only getting a sleeve. lol I was happy though. I am still happy with the sleeve and postcard though.)

Thank you Yumi for the flower stand.
It is nice to meet other CPMers.

There's a fanclub limited book Yuki Kajiura LIVE vol.#10“Kaji Fes. 2013”AFTER LIVE MEMORIAL BOOKLET coming out in the second half of June. I think it'll mostly contain pictures from the live. 48 pages, A4 size.

^ I can try for an order of it, but would only be picking it up when I next get to Japan in late August.

I think now they provide the book and the bookmark at CD japan. I think I just saw it last night!

Kaji-Fest!!

Does someone know about the concert?? I want to watch the video!! Does anyone have it or know where to find it?

^ No, the concert happened on May 11 but there's no DVD or BD release announced yet. Also there was no streaming so there's no way we could have a video of it.

Back