Madoka Magica MUSIC COLLECTION

Since Animexcel's post doesn't have track duration:

1. prelude to Act 2 (2:38)
20. Numquam vincar(Live ver) (6:37)

Oooh, the live version is 4 minutes longer. Mite b cool.

I'm sincerely hoping it's an actual live recording of the live ver, but it's much more likely to be the studio recording of the live ver...I hope I am proven wrong :TdT:

Re:

Kowz said:
Since Animexcel's post doesn't have track duration:

1. prelude to Act 2 (2:38)
20. Numquam vincar(Live ver) (6:37)

Oooh, the live version is 4 minutes longer. Mite b cool.

Yeah, I just quickly checked that amazon.jp page if the second list was up. They didn't have the duration on there.

@Aki: Well, that wouldn't be live now, would it? It must be from some Kalafina concert, otherwise they just would've called it extended version or remix.

Updated CD2 with tracklengths.

I guess Numquam vincar is from vol.#9 Sound Track Special? I'm not a big fan of mixing studio and live material on one disc... but I'm not buying this so I don't get to complain. :)

Re:

Kowz said:
@Aki: Well, that wouldn't be live now, would it? It must be from some Kalafina concert, otherwise they just would've called it extended version or remix.
:plz:

Re:

grunty said:
Updated CD2 with tracklengths.

I guess Numquam vincar is from vol.#9 Sound Track Special? I'm not a big fan of mixing studio and live material on one disc... but I'm not buying this so I don't get to complain. :)

I'm buying this since I didn't buy the Madoka blurays. Not the first time I would have a soundtrack that mixed studio with 1 live track. Superman: The movie's 2 disc score had a live recording of the main theme at the end of the 1st disc, I think. It didn't sound any different than a studio recording; maybe the tempo was a little faster, haha. But yeah, it doesn't bother me.

Live, extended Numquam Vincar? Oh hell yeah. I can only imagine how awesome that should sound.

Can't wait for my order to arrive~

Re:

george1234 said:
^ Ι always confuse you two beecause you both have kyouko as avatar :XD:

That's because Kyouko is irrevocably the best thing.

thanks! on prelude for Act 1 I like the strings on the second part but the Sagitae Luminus melody at the start is like a spoiler about what's going to happen :XD: cant say much for the second prelude yet,,,

Nunquam Vincar live is definitely from a Kalafina concert. The sfx sounds like the sfc from Kotonoha. And it also doesn't sound like Kajiura's style.

I hope either prelude has some delicious Eri vocals.

Was it ever performed on a Kalafina live? I thought it was only done on 3days' Sound Track Special.

@grunty

DB0OB62.png

hm looks like it's missing from the setlist on the main site

It's leechable. I thought both preludes were pretty sweet in that they definitely hit a lot of the OST highlights (also helps Venari strigas is a large part of the first one ;P). Numquam is from the final After Eden tour concert, indeed. Sounds good, too.

Booklet is surprisingly nice, considering other Sony compilations.

Hmm, interesting that Kala does Numquam. I wonder how it sounds. And Kotonoha and magnolia. Wow. I want to see this live.

There's no Kalafina in this Numquam live. It's an instrumental intermission like when the fairytale ends.

Back