Madoka Magica MUSIC COLLECTION

kinda offtopic but the ost of the ps vita game is also out

ontopic: Wow the live Numquam Vincar is :nosebleed: :nosebleed: :dote:

I am also really satisfied by the preludes. :sohappy:

I fell in love with the Prelude-Tracks and "numquam vincar live" <3 :plz:

going to resist listening to the new songs until my copy arrives :TdT: (which won't be until elemental is released...sob)

Can anybody just upload the Numquam Vincar live and the preludes? Already have the OSTs, so it'd be such a waste to download them all over again.

Can't use torrents where you are? (You could just select the files you needed.)

Re:

grunty said:
Sux @ rit. Yay @ Kowz.

I should be pissed by this but somehow this makes me laugh so hard. Thankyou, grunty. You made my day. :chuu:

And thanks a lot, Kowz!

Gonna wait for my copy to arrive before listening to them myself. Can't wait~

Seasonreaper said:

Yeah, I'm planning on purchasing myself a copy as well. Early bday gift for myself, haha.

Animexcel said:
Seasonreaper said:

Yeah, I'm planning on purchasing myself a copy as well. Early bday gift for myself, haha.

I wish I could have it as a birthday present, but my birthday is the release day and instant shipping isn't possible.

*bump*

my copy has arrived (thank you Kera! :smooch: )
The booklet is very pretty and has sculptured notes and other schemes, like teardrops, all over it, which dont appear at the scans, and there was also a page with official credens justitiam lyrics that they people that leaked the scans forgot to scan. This has to be the first time ever lyrics of kajiurago are published in a YK ost.

mj9w03.jpg

I am going to listen to the OST now (even though I had spoiled myself, since I wanted to make sure I like the new songs but I havent listened to it since then :XD:)

(The request of the previous post is still recent)

Last edited:
I'm tired so I'm not insisting too much on the grammar, after all the meaning doesn't change...

When I got Madoka's script again I started reading it in the train... and I missed my stop because I wasn't able to close it. Until then I had only received a few things such as materials or draft images, little by little I was receiving information about this product, but after all I feel that my true meeting with it was inside that train. I forgot the time and place I was at and was chasing this work with "dokidoki wakuwaku" feelings, and I was able to write music still having the feelings I had at that time. Also, with all these indispensable wonderful images that talk about the charm of this product, I received many hints even from that place. I was dragged into this unique world of this work and producing this music was also going great... I think. After all it's just my memory...
I also think I'm happy that these musics were released again on a CD this time. I think I'm very happy. Remembering various scenes... or as simple music. I wish from all my heart that you enjoy it.

Under the kajiurago it just says that they're intended to not make sense :XD:

Ah nice, I was wondering what her comment was when I looked at the booklet. Lovely aesthetics on the booklet too.

Also Numquam Vincar live is incredible. Just.. oh my.

Back