Madoka Magica movies

Re:

ritardando said:
I just knew Urobuchi will never give us a satisfying-fulfilling ending.
Actually I hear that this ending was Shinbo's idea and that Urobuchi was against ending it like this way... which in a way makes me happy because if that is true then I can at least take this as totally non-canon and perhaps maybe retain some semblance of good will towards my beautiful original ending.

OOH, then I hate Shinbo more. I didn't particularly pay any attention to the staf, lol. But there's another movie planned right? Or is it just a hoax? But my precious Homuraaaaa :cry: to go to such an extent just for Madoka is just...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xfyi-ZqQILw&feature=share[/youtube]

^ Wow, Red eyes homura and yellow eyed Madoka were so scary!! :omg: (Madoka looked like she was controlled by somebody and Homura that she became a witch) last 2 cms look like they have what could be called spoilers.

First three minutes of the movie, from some Japanese show

http://www.mediafire.com/?esgr9dj3jgxdaw3

I really like the first track. Very happy, and sort of fancy.
Is the second track by Kajiura? The instrumentals sound Kajiuresque, but the vocals don't . Though it kinda reminds of Asuka. Even if it's not by Kajiura, I like it

I also thought of ASUKA when I heard it. Either her or one of the seiyuus (hell if I know which).

^ yes it indeed sounds like Asuka - compared it with vol.9 eve.song-. I guess that people that saw the movie (Lord Starfish?) will know to answer since the credits of the song should be in the credits of the movie at the end. I wishing its indeed Asuka.

btw that whole scene of the movie look like it's Homura's dream.

Re:

george1234 said:
I guess that people that saw the movie (Lord Starfish?) will know to answer since the credits of the song should be in the credits of the movie at the end. I wishing its indeed Asuka.
Sorry, no idea. I was too busy staring blankly in a mixture of horror, disbelief and utter confusion to really pay attention to what the credits were saying.

From interview of ACG music magazine"Lisani vol.15",Yuki had declared the BGM song was sung by ASUKA. ^^
QQ622A56FE20131104200437_zps1983ab71.jpg

Attachments

• QQ622A56FE20131104200437_zps1983ab71.jpg
    QQ622A56FE20131104200437_zps1983ab71.jpg
    8.1 KB · Views: 179
HURAI :sohappy:

I wonder it it will be released in the OST or in the FJ album, or both, because this seems to be a labels issue, since the ost will be released by Sony while the FJ album by Flying Dog :XD:

btw this is the first project ever that features both FJ and Kalafina :dote:

I would assume the OST with just an ASUKA/Aira vocal credit. While Houseki appeared on Flying Dog it was a new recording.

Hmmm... new song is, okay. Not sure I like it yet, will have to hear more of it. (I really can't wait for this movie now!) Her voice in the beginning was kind of weird. Well, I will wait for more.

^ thanks! with few more of these walkmen we would get the whole ost in no time :XD: that melody of the strings is as if they sing "watashi-tachi wa koko ni aru" many times :ayashii:

@Liana: Asuka's voice was always like that, like it or not, she now used her "everlasting-song-single's voice" instead of the cuter one she used in vol#9.

Back