Madoka Magica movies

I guess he didn't.

There's still no confirmation that this thing will lead to anything as far as I'm aware, so who knows if we'll ever understand what's going on.

There's still no confirmation that this thing will lead to anything as far as I'm aware, so who knows if we'll ever understand what's going on.

I believe they said they'll try to use most of it, but it's still a concept so things could change.

I'm not really interested on the concept movie (there's already fanmade speculations about what will happen tho and it's quite entertaining to watch). The music is typical Kajiura but I quite like it. The only thing I don't like is the electric guitar. I think Kajiura should go back to her old days when she hires not only the same musicians over and over again (when in one soundtrack we can hear 3 guitarists, 2 drummers, etc). I'm tired listening to FBM lol.

I said "not only the same over and over again". I mean, she could still use FBM but she could use another people. Now she only uses Korenaga, Sato, and Jr. Back then she also uses Nishikawa Susumu, Nozaki Masuke, Mecken, and bunch other musicians. I've said it before, since every musicians have their own style they can also add flavor to the music.

I'm still not a big fan of Kyoichi Sato. That drumming intro to Yami no Uta in fotw special final sounds like the intro to let the stars fall down in live vol.9 DVD. Sometimes he can play different beats but they all sound the same to me.

There's a youtube video with Eng/Esp sub but it's already taken down.

Back