Kalafina Performance in PARIS announced!!!

^ I dont get why 5:15 is harem moment, they were just communicating on how to do the post of the bridge (looks like Wakana had forgot)

On a dumb note, the incoming live DVD/BLu-Ray of Wagakki Band features footages from Japan Expo. I really hope that they didn't had a special video team to record this, because it would mean that the pictures on the side screens would really have been recorded and, maybe that SME will do something of it too... :touched:

Wagakkiband were so good live :w00t:. Tempted to buy it.
Did you notice a bigger footage crew than for Kalafina?
If you're tempted, it seems that the double DVD or Blu-Ray contains mainly songs from one single concert, and additionnal songs from two other ones, Japan Expo included (some of which are unrealased covers, plus the new song 花火).
I bought it from Amazon (through FromJapan) because they're listing an exclusive LE with the live records on a double CD album.

Did you notice a bigger footage crew than for Kalafina?
If you're tempted, it seems that the double DVD or Blu-Ray contains mainly songs from one single concert, and additionnal songs from two other ones, Japan Expo included (some of which are unrealased covers, plus the new song 花火).
I bought it from Amazon (through FromJapan) because they're listing an exclusive LE with the live records on a double CD album.

It didn't seem any different to earlier concerts other than the no cameras thing being put into place. Can't say I was really paying attention to the crew for Kalafina for obvious reasons :innocent:.

@Daiima -kuuun : It's normal, don't worry!! :) I have noticed because when I was in front of the girls, there were two or three cameras around :sohappy:I would be happy If we'll be in the documentary (like during AnimagiC)

Back