Kalafina Performance in PARIS announced!!!

Oh, that's your pics ?
Arigatouu @ovni ! :dote:
(BTW, I'm the girl with the blue kimono, I was so near of Kala girls during the game ! It was...heaven!! :love: )

Yes it s my pics :w00t: I remenber you Daphné :w00t:

@HimeWakana : The Nolife interview is only about the concert (It is a 'Live Report' a sequence where they talk of concerts)

@ovni : okei perfect! Thanks a lot again for all:)
@Daphné : unfortunatly I wasn't here on Friday, because I was still in University :cry:
The photos are really beautiful not to be share U__U

Wonderful report!!! Thank you soooooo much ovni, merci énormément !!!!
And thanks to it, we now know that the side videos were not only live broadcast but also recorded. That may make us hope for a release!!

I've translated everything into English:

Host: Maybe the most successful showcase in Japan Expo was the one featuring Kalafina. The three singers were clearly expected, and they played a full house, making sad many people who couldn't get in. If we can understand that the maximal capacity of the room had been reached, even if there was a large space on the rear of the Live House where one could had enjoyed the live, it is on the other hand harder to understand why, even when people got out during the show, those held up guests weren't allowed to get in, even one by one. Thus we hope that all interested people could enjoy the other public appearances of the band at the Expo, like at the Japan In Motion event where they made an a Capella demonstration of their talent.

Voice-over: Discretely announced, the coming of Kalafina at Japan Expo didn't remain unheard by the guests. Thus, in the early afternoon, many of them gathered into the Live House, making from this simple showcase a major event of the festival. Involving originally four members, Kalafina today consists of Hikaru, Keiko and Wakana. This band has been imagined and is produced by composer Kajiura Yuki, who is famous for her numerous involvements into anime music. She's also writing and composing the songs of the band, the studio recordings being held in a quite singular fashion.

Hikaru: When recording, we get into the room each in turn. Our voices are mixed together only afterwards. For sure, we sing together on the stage. We're very careful at the steps required to create harmonies. And each of us take much care of her vocal cords.

Voice-over: In this summer of 2014 are expected two best albums, a red one and a blue one.

Hikaru: Kalafina now exist for 6 ½ years. We condensed this miracle into two albums. We considered the opinion of many people, that's why they include many songs.

Keiko: We took part in many productions meanwhile. First of all, songs that were created for animation works. Then our most famous songs, those that anyone could hear here and there... And titles that were born during our tours, which are a major part of our activities. We tried to find the right balance between those songs to make those two albums.

Voice-over: The show was up to the first coming of Kalafina in our country, with light sets, video projections, it was impressive even if stained by a perfectible audio. The setlist made anime fans happy as it was exclusively made of anime themesongs. That's a good excuse to ask the trio what are their tastes in this area.

Keiko: We heard that French people watch Japanese animation much. Especially Black Buttler or, more recently, Puella Magi Madoka Magica, which is enjoyed worldwide. We were able to work for its main themesong. We wish that people can hear our songs anywhere. Currently, I'm watching Space Brothers, I'm still following One Piece, then I read many shoujo manga.

Wakana: I'm fond of the works from Ghibli. I watch them over and over again at home.

Hikaru: I like manga as well as anime. As for manga, I'm rather into shoujo. As for anime, I love the universe of CLAMP, like Card Captor Sakura. I love them very much.

Keiko: (on stage) For us, coming to France was a dream.

Voice-over: The band, and especially Keiko, looked overwhelmed by joy being able to perform in France.

Keiko: We all three are very happy that we finally could come to France. (on stage) Should we let it last a bit?

Wakana: It was our first time in France, but we have been welcomed very warmly. The city is wonderful. We were able to go to the Louvre museum, which we admired. We were there, all the three of us, and we couldn't realize that we were in France. We sang on the Champs-Élysées, holding our hands. That's a very great memory.

Voice-over: Now let's hope that they will be able to make more of them walking once more on the French ground, why not for a real concert. One thing is certain, audience is ready to get once more driven by their charming voices.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks @ovni for the file and @Daiima for the translation! :chuu:

Wakana: It was our first time in France, but we have been welcomed very warmly. The city is wonderful. We were able to go to the Louvre museum, which we admired. We were there, all the three of us, and we couldn't realize that we were in France. We sang on the Champs-Élysées, holding our hands. That's a very great memory.

I aww-ed at this. I'm sure it was (a great memory) :shy:

Back