Kalafina in ANIMAX MUSIX FALL 2011

i want them to sing their style of "thesis of a cruel angel" and "just communication" and "life goes on" hmmm i think it would sound similar to anna ni issho datta no ni. :waii:

Why not cover some of the older Yuki songs, like Sunday Island or Love is Power? :XD: Although maybe these particular songs would fit FictionJunction more... (especially Love is Power, since it initially featured a vocal similar to Kaori's).

Why should their cover/collaboration song be Kajiura-related song :uh..: I want them sing non-Kajiura song :uh..:

It's not a must, just that the speculation seemed to have gone this way. :XD:
I mentioned somewhere that it would be nice to hear Eternal Blaze in their version. Also, something like Akiko Shikata's Uzumibi or Kuon no Umi. :ayashii: :dote:

Re:

murrue02 said:
i want them to sing their style of "thesis of a cruel angel" and "just communication" and "life goes on" hmmm i think it would sound similar to anna ni issho datta no ni. :waii:
Life goes on... :dote: ...(It would go to Kaori or Hikaru as a lead vocal.. :ayashii: .) BTW, as Yuki88 mentioned.., it isn't necessary to be Yuki's related. But if you want sth. Gundam related, I think among Two-mix works for GW, Last Impression matched our girls the most.. :shy: . Hikaru Kaze no Naka is one of the best song from Gundam series as well (and it's really suit Wakana's voice :nosebleed: ) well...why it must be Gundam..= =.

Coz they performed Magia for PMMM, I think it's possible that they'll be requested for a song from another mahou shoujo anime.. Kalafina's Eternal Blaze sounds interesting.. :ayashii: ..+1 for this choice.. :XD: .

whatever they sing, i hope it has a lot of english... and lots of hikaru lead. :plot: :plot:

Re:

Yuki88 said:
^ MELL's Red fraction
:nosebleed:

I used this song in my English class in order to exemplify bad pronunciation, among other things lol

^ What year did you do it? MELL's pronunciation in Rideback was much more worse than Red fraction imho. And there is infection for more recent one. :plot:

Re:

Yuki88 said:
^ MELL's Red fraction :psst: *is whacked*
Hikaru singing "red fraction". Cannot. Imagine. Especially when you take the lyrics into account. :psst:

But hey, maybe that's what makes it fun. GAP MOE yo! :XD:

^ "I have big gun, I took it from my lord" etc :psst:

so, let's vote for it when they open the voting? Kalafina for Red fraction :psst: *is bricked*

Is there a voting dofr which song are going to be covered by the artists ? :confu:

Re:

Yuki88 said:
^ What year did you do it? MELL's pronunciation in Rideback was much more worse than Red fraction imho. And there is infection for more recent one. :plot:
So, I did it this year ahuahuahu The thing is, my teacher came and asked us to provide examples of intonation problems, or at least pronunciation and stuff. But she asked for this while we WERE in the class, so we had to search in the internet if we wanted some marks. And since Red Fraction was stuck in my mind, I used it XD But I don't know MELL's discography yet, this is something I'm going to do in the near-future.

Re: Re:

Keiri said:
Yuki88 said:
^ MELL's Red fraction :psst: *is whacked*
Hikaru singing "red fraction". Cannot. Imagine. Especially when you take the lyrics into account. :psst:

But hey, maybe that's what makes it fun. GAP MOE yo! :XD:

She has the right vocal timbre for the song, actually. :plot:

Re: Re:

Kagaribi no Hanabira said:
Hikaru Kaze no Naka is one of the best song from Gundam series as well (and it's really suit Wakana's voice :nosebleed: ) well...why it must be Gundam..= =.

That suggestion actually made me wish for a Wakana solo version of Hikaru Kaze no Naka. But if Kalafina sang it, it would be great.

ZoaKaizer said:
Kalafina sing Unripe Hero and Gashiin! God Gravion :stars:

Gasshin! God Gravion? I love this song, but I don't think that such a hard rock suits their style. But they're welcome to try, if they want. XD

I'd love to hear they sing "Sayonara Solitaire" (Think I would actually prefer FJ to cover it, though). That would be amazing.

Back