Kalafina in ANIMAX MUSIX FALL 2011

Re: Re:

Kowz said:
joel_jman said:
:ayashii: I think Hikari no Senritsu's in their song list

Noooooooooooooooooooooo

+1

they keep singing it in live events! i'd love to hear something different.

(off topic: i'd like to hear seventh heaven live before i hit 40, please :XD:)

i think definitely magia would be on the list, (i hope they sing another song w/c they don't frequently sing on live events) but lacrimosa would be okie ne :knife:

Magia will sure be in their list
+ kara no kyoukai song (Yes yes, seventh heaven would be nice :))
+ kuroshitsuji song or Hikari no Senritsu

My guess is:

-Magia
-New single (probably from Fate/Zero)
-Sprinter
-Cover of animu song
-Collaboration with another artist

Re:

Kowz said:
-Cover of animu song

What song and with whom you want them to sing?? :plot:

I'm sorta wanna see Kalafina and HIMEKA or angela collaboration :TdT:

And Kalafina singing Cruel Angel Thesis please :nosebleed:

I'd like Mizuki Nana, but she's not attending... i think. If ORIGA is returning, then a collab between them would be cool.

As for anime song... i dunno :ohoho:

I want Kalafina to sing Heats, Unripe Hero, and Soldier Dream :TdT:

http://natalie.mu/music/news/49715
アニマックス「STUDIO MUSIX」

第1回 2011年7月3日(日)21:00〜22:00
出演:May'n / 喜屋武ちあき
ゲスト:茅原実里
※毎月第1日曜 21:00〜22:00放送

<第1回リピート放送>
2011年7月9日(土)24:00〜25:00
2011年7月10日(日)11:00〜12:00

<第2回以降のゲスト予定>
KOTOKO / Kalafina / ELISA / and more

http://getnews.jp/archives/117104
http://oh-news.net/live/?p=72027 < with many photos

I really hope they sing something different this time. I think everyone agrees that Magia will be in it, and since it is their latest song, it will take a time until we get tired of it (when I say this, I don't mean get tired of the song, but rather of the fact that this song will most probably be in every "anime show" they perform in). It would be nice if they sang a song different from sprinter or oblivious from KnK, and a cover of another anime song (I like the idea of Zankoku, as Yuki88 has already mentioned).

yes to kalafina/HIMEKA :stars: and maybe minori :ayashii:

and YES to magia, it's been three months since its release and i'm still not sick of it. the live better be mixed properly this time, cuz lisani's was horrible :glower:

If there's one collaboration I would die to see would be Kalafina X Sakamoto. Have her sing sprinter with them :XD: (but from what I know Sakamoto doesn't attend to Animax, pity).

@winter: I prefer minorin x faylan or minorin x kotoko than minorin x Kalafina :XD:

Kalafina x KOTOKO and I'll die in happiness, though since both are my faves :XD:

I want Kalafina to sing Heats, Unripe Hero, and Soldier Dream :TdT:

Heats? Soldier Dream? Wow, that is unexpected...and why not? Since Kageyama put his nose into Lacrimosa in their appearance at Anipara Ongakukan, they have the right to pay back :XD: The more unexpected, the best lol.

I'm hoping for Symphonia, Magia (it's a given), and maybe a See-Saw cover song like Tasogare no Umi or Seijaku wa Headphone no Naka :ayashii:

And I hope they don't sing Hikari no Senritsu again... :bow:

Too bad the front band won't be there :rain:

Re:

Yuki88 said:
@winter: I prefer minorin x faylan or minorin x kotoko than minorin x Kalafina :XD:

Kalafina x KOTOKO and I'll die in happiness, though since both are my faves :XD:
I'd definitely root for Minorin x Faylan or Faylan x May'n. Kickass songs galore. :ohoho:

Kalafina x HIMEKA seems to be a likely collab. The girls teamed up with ELISA last time and HIMEKA's style is more or less similar. :ayashii:

And YES! to Zankoku for Kalafina x angela if they went through with it! :nosebleed:

OMG, is it just me or Zankoku na Tenshi no Teze is a "must cover" for every anime related artist? :XD:

Re: Re:

Yuki88 said:
Kowz said:
-Cover of animu song

What song and with whom you want them to sing?? :plot:

I'm sorta wanna see Kalafina and HIMEKA or angela collaboration :TdT:

And Kalafina singing Cruel Angel Thesis please :nosebleed:
I think Himeka's&Angela's style is so different from them and the collaboration between one of them and Kalafina girls sounds weird in my imagination... :XD: .. But Cruel Angel Thesis cover would be awesome.. :nosebleed: .

For me...I would like to see their collaboration with Chiaki....:P...(well..just a dream-like collaboration..lol.) See-saw Tasogare no Umi is so awesome... :nosebleed: ..(it's my favourite See-Saw's song..lol.)

Think of Elisa in last year Animax...anyone want to listen to Yuki's version of "ai oboete imasu ka".... :plot: (coz we already have Konno's version in Macross frontier...lol.) Collaboration of Kalafina and Maaya or Megumi Nakajima would be awesome, too... :dote: ..(but I don't hope so high for that dream..lol.)

Back