Animelo Summer Live2009-RE:BRIDGE-

VOCALOID is probably one of the most successful programs in computer history. :glower:
Just look at all those people cheering at a 3-D animation! :XD: :XD: :XD:

no offense intended here

LOL thats crazy!!! I have seen that girl again, but I didnt know that people were that carazy to go to a live concert where sings an animation and the only really live thing are the musicians :ohoho:

Re:

george1234 said:
LOL thats crazy!!! I have seen that girl again, but I didnt know that people were that carazy to go to a live concert where sings an animation and the only really live thing are the musicians :ohoho:
I haven't seen the girl before, but I have the same feeling :uh..:

tsubasa said:
true hatsune miku really have a live concert of her own and her special gust is Gackt :uh..:
Because he's the voice for Gakupo Kamui, who is another VOCALOID :uh..:

..Actually the voices of some VOCALOIDs are good, though, and I like them, but I don't like that whole otaku-fandom thing :uh..: :uh..: :uh..:

Hatsune Miku had a "live" concert too in Anime Festival Asia 2009 xD
I watched it :ohoho:

Why would I need any better? I didn't mean the quality of the recording being "not bad", but her singing. I am confused by your troll comment.

grunty said:
Uh, was doing some youtube-ing, and dunno if you guys heard this, someone recorded akatsuki no kuruma on Animelo:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0BqNzpNfKY

Not that bad, apart from the high parts of the chorus, which hurt my ears.

Yeah, ouch! From the performances I've seen of Yuuka to this song, she strains a lot. It seems too high for her. Maybe if Yuki lowers it down a few keys... I still think it's a great song.

grunty said:
Uh, was doing some youtube-ing, and dunno if you guys heard this, someone recorded akatsuki no kuruma on Animelo:

I think that she sung it very well. The high parts were...ok.
Akatsuki no kuruma is so beautiful :dote:

grunty said:
Why would I need any better? I didn't mean the quality of the recording being "not bad", but her singing. I am confused by your troll comment.
LMFAO!
At least we know that studio magic wasn't involved.

Mm.... slow ballad-y version of Akatsuki no Kuruma...

So I watched it thanks to viola... and I don't know if it's the sound quality of the encode or the amount of post processing... but Wakana doesn't even sound like herself...

Akatsuki no Kuruma is very good on DVD. I'm gonna give YUUKA the benefit of doubt since the bootleg wasn't horrible either.

Surprised they had a different band there.

It was okay, except Wakana seriously didn't sound like herself at all. You couldn't really hear Keiko until her bridge part either. So I dunno.

nowhere is by all 5 of them, though they don't really have much to sing there, lol. The violinist is trying to outdo Konno in it, lol.

Back