Animelo Summer Live2009-RE:BRIDGE-

Finally got to see these videos! :dote:
I love Parallel Hearts live version compared to studio recording.
And Chiaki sounds fine to me! Love the live version too!

I finally watched it in full, too. Some of my impressions:

• Kanako Itou :waii: love love. Natural weirdo and great song picks, too.
  • Halko Momoi love.
  • manzo awesome nerd.
  • ayane seemed pretty pro, but at the same time felt artificial and lacked any energy.
  • Kokoro was pretty cool, she should've sang the other Miku songs too, instead of the VOCALOID segment that followed.
  • I hate touhou.
  • GRANRODEO was fixed like crazy on DVD compared to the recap footage we saw few months ago.
  • Chiaki Ishikawa, eh. I hate First Pain, I really do. And Prototype wasn't that exciting either.
  • ALI PROJECT were awesome as expected. Another fantastic outfit for Arika and it's awesome she could go on for so long with that headpiece.
  • Minami Kuribayashi desperately tries to appear younger than she is. She should learn from Masami Okui.
  • Aya Hirano wasn't as much of a cancer as I considered her the previous years.
  • Yousei Teikoku is win & YUI in particular is pure awesome
  • Zetsuboushita... oh god, all that screaming from Yuu Kobayashi... Other that that it was pretty cool.
  • FictionJunction, uh, the instrumental intro was waaaaay too long. Still think Parallel Hearts was autotuned to death while akatsuki and nowhere were great.
  • Faylan is an ugly cancer.
  • Suara was zzzzzzzzz.
  • GACKT lol choreography.
  • Nana Mizuki was fine as always.

From the backstage footage, I would vote for Kanako Itou, Halko Momoi, Arika Takarano and YUI to win some Personality of Animelo2009 Award, lol. Love those women so much.

Give me Ali project :bloodlust:

By the way I have found another chikai song in youtube it is a colaboration singing evangelion opening

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xMRTj-p1jsI[/youtube]

Re:

moichispa said:
Give me Ali project :bloodlust:

Here, for a day or two, unless they cockblock it faster. If it's uber shitty quality then it's probably still processing :P

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9CmMBNb8mlk[/youtube]

Edit: Lol, they cockblocked the 2nd part instantly, sorry.

THank you so much :sohappy:

I tought they have interpred more than aq song but just with one I'm fine. i will find others later

And the quality is quite good :ayashii:

Great performance from FJ in animelo 2009. I like the "Nowhere" sang by 5 of them... :XD:

btw, i have the "Return to Oneself" single", But why Fiction Junction did not sing along other animelo 2009 artist in the single ??? :omg: :cry:

while most of other artist was involved in the single..

And it appears that Gackt also not in the single. He also did't show up on the stage at the encore where all artist sang RE:BRIDGE- Return to oneself. :ayashii:

here is the PV.
It mentioned all the artist involved n the single

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDd4UsUZ5mU

I also have return to oneself single ( Animelo 2009 theme)....

But FicyionJunction wans't there !!! :omg:

WHY ??? :cry:

I love FJ's BackStage stuff thats in the bonus "making of" documentary on the DVD. Its so cute. Keiko and Wakana look like they are the best of friends.

Yes, they were on the DVD.

But what I was the aninelo 2009 return to oneself single. And FictionJunction was not one of the artist that sing Return to Oneself in the single :cry:

You can see Return to Oneself PV to see which artists who actually in the single.

Just watched the Gurren Lagann BGM Concert and Yu Manabe (the violin support for FJ Animelo2009 performance) was performing there and thought like bumping. So if anyone else would like more of his handsomeness you know where to get some. ;p

Sorry for the bump.

^ not sure where that concert can be found.

^^ tracklisting for the single:

RE:BRIDGE〜Return to oneself〜
Label: Dwango / Evolution
Release date: June 24, 2009
Vocals: Ayane, ALI PROJECT, Chiaki Ishikawa, Kanako Ito, ELISA, Tomoe Ohmi, Masami Okui, GRANRODEO, Minami Kuribayashi, Psychic Lover, Yui Sakakibara, Savage Genius, JAM Project, Suara, Minori Chihara, Aya Hirano, Manzo, Nana Mizuki, May'n, Halko Momoi, Chihiro Yonekura
Lyrics: Masami Okui
Composition: Minami Kuribayashi

The "BGM Concert" is on the Gurren Lagann Complete Blu-Ray Box and the movie DVDs, I believe.

Back