New profile posts

It didnt happen to me so i cant tell if its just you or not XD 7 was the one with the most boring villain though
W
Westkana
I disagree about the villain in 7, to me he's more interesting some other villains (like the one in 6). It gets more interesting if you read his back story too
Its difficult to have both FJ and Hikaru, since she only does that on FJC events and it happened once for angel gate.
Since Kaori Nishina doesnt work with Kajiura since synchronicity (the original), Hanae is rare, so Yuriko and Yuki are the only ones left.
Its not secret member XD, she's providing chorus, just like she did for FJ Yuuka and other songs before
REQUEST: Someone pleaseTRANSLATE 1. Sore wa chiisana hikari no yo na and 2. Alcira no hoshi. They need to be added on the main site.
i looked at our merchandise section and there isnt a such code. Also i found some scans of it on VK but there's no such code anywhere
But they got nothing before Magia. Where are sprinter symphonia seventh heaven yume no daichi hikari no senritsu progressive etc ?
Back