Yuriko Kaida solo career 'KAiiDA' (Seika, Crystal Ocean etc)

When is it released? I must buy...it sounds fantastic :sohappy:

Oh so it came out on the 24th of November. Is it just a digital release? Or are there physical copies?

I think it's only a digital release...

I want ittttt.
There isn't any way to get it off of Japan iTunes from the US right? :cry:

Re: Yuriko Kaida as 'KAiiDA' Mini Album 'Seika'

there is, but it's complicated. you have to set up a japanese itunes account with a phone address, then buy a japanese itunes card from a website at a slightly inflated price. they mail you the code, you add the yen to your account, and then you can buy.

not the simplest way, but it's better than nothing if you want to buy it digitally.

zurra said:
there is, but it's complicated. you have to set up a japanese itunes account with a phone address, then buy a japanese itunes card from a website at a slightly inflated price. they mail you the code, you add the yen to your account, and then you can buy.

not the simplest way, but it's better than nothing if you want to buy it digitally.

you can pay through a credit card, can you? you just pay super-expensive Yen conversion rate and (possibly) a handling fee for not paying with your own currency. correct me if wrong

unfortunately, they don't let you purchase from other countries unless the billing address on your account is in that country. it tells you your account is only valid for purchases in your country's store... well, if you have an account in the US it tells you that, anyway. not sure about other countries. it would be nice to simply pay a conversion rate, but there are forces at work that don't want it to be that easy! :uh..:

And people talk about globalization.... sons of bitches! they'll get paid anyway! :cry:

It's not fair if it's available ONLY for japanese fans :uh..:

zurra said:
unfortunately, they don't let you purchase from other countries unless the billing address on your account is in that country. it tells you your account is only valid for purchases in your country's store... well, if you have an account in the US it tells you that, anyway. not sure about other countries. it would be nice to simply pay a conversion rate, but there are forces at work that don't want it to be that easy! :uh..:

same happens with my greek itunes account (did it just to see how ipinq is XD) and they force me to be able buy only stuff that are in greek itunes (big part of which are crappy pop songs :blood: ) :uh..:

funny is that apple is supposed to be an international company :desksweat:

I really don't understand this... Never have.
I understand physical copies being difficult to obtain, but I agree, if they're digital, they should all be on the same market.

And they all complain about pirating... :uh..:

someone send her a message on myspace :ohoho:
hey yuriko i'll paypal you $2.50 if you send me an mp3

don't blame apple, it's not their fault. as far as i understand it, the record labels are to blame... :uh..:

guess it comes down to buying an overpriced itunes card or waiting for someone to share it, if it's a digital release only...

Did Kajiura-sensei write these songs, or did someone else? I can't really find any info... :uh..:

Re:

george1234 said:
No its from some other composer, I dont remeber who, if you go to Yuriko's mysspace you may find it :)

Back