Yuriko Kaida composer?

K

Kazado

I was searching about Fion in Japanese Wikipedia (I find nothing... I already think Kajiura is Fion ¬¬) and I found a song composed by Yuriko Kaida from the anime Doremi! The song is Hop Step Pop. I confirmed it here. I didn't know that Yuriko is composer o_O

Edit: I downloaded some CD of Doremi a few months ago and I now saw 'Yuriko Kaida' in the file of karaoke version!! It was my fate! :comeback:

Yuriko Kaida...I haven't added her yet in the vocalist section, because I don't have enough informations about herrrr

wheeee that's straaange xD Two composers who work with each other °o° a bit like revo x kaji but but hmm
maybe yuriko helped yuki for her songs ? °o°

wawww im so proud of Yuriko <3 :aww: she needs moar love!!

And Yuki is Fion? ehhhhhhhh that is very interesting! i've never thought to research Fion at all! but by the looks of it it does seem that this "fion" always appears in chorus with yuriko and kaorin just like Yuki does.... hmmmmm there should be a whole thread about the identity of fion!

yuriko kaida... she sangs most of the kajiuran background chorus right???

soooo... is the song good?

and about fion, i found it strange that she wasn't listed on yukis vocalist section, now i know why.
she has a really lovely voice, I NEED TO KNOW HOW SHE LOOKS LIKE :aww:

oh and she wasn't on the favorite yukis vocalist poll either :cry:

Kowz said:
yuriko kaida... she sangs most of the kajiuran background chorus right??
Not only background chorus, but front vocal too. e.g. canta per me, salva nos, lullaby, and much more.

OMG lol...
i own the Doremi# CD box since two years and did NOT noticed this?!? :omgwtf:
(i love the song hop step pop X3)

げんきにあるけば ますますげんきに
もりあがるみたい ふしぎ
ホップ ステップ ポップ♪

:twitch:

Kazado said:
I was searching about Fion in Japanese Wikipedia (I find nothing... I already think Kajiura is Fion ¬¬) and I found a song composed by Yuriko Kaida from the anime Doremi! The song is Hop Step Pop. I confirmed it here. I didn't know that Yuriko is composer o_O

Edit: I downloaded some CD of Doremi a few months ago and I now saw 'Yuriko Kaida' in the file of karaoke version!! It was my fate! :comeback:
Yuriko has a lovely voice. It's too bad there isn't much information about her though =[

And the whole "Fion" being Kajiura might not be so farfetched. There voices Fion actually does sound like Kajiura if you listen to her voice in the kareoke versions of see-saw's songs. It would be very interesting to be confirmed though. Either way their voices are AMAZING

Just lyrics. Look here [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3Z0jpBt44g[/youtube]

hey, I'll just borrow your thread if you don't mind ;)

I just found out that Yuriko is also credited for performing the OP song of VS Lamune Knights Fresh together with Kawana Midori. See the single on amazon.co.jp track list: 1. ミラクル・ボディに御用心!(川奈翠&貝田由里子)

And also the song Shiawase no Hane from Onegai My Melody anime: http://www.jtw.zaq.ne.jp/animesong/o/my ... awase.html
You can listen to the song on amazon.co.jp: シアワセの羽(Orginal Version)(貝田由里子)

But ... I can't really recognize her voice, at least in the first one. Shiawase no Hane already sounds like her, but a quite different style. Or does it just happen to be the same name? :confu:

It's great to see Yuriko is a composer as well. I hope she learns a lot from Kajiura-sama and use Kajiuran in her compositions as well :dote:

Did some research of the song Me ga Au Toki from The iDOLM@STER and it seems that while, our Yuriko is credited for writing the lyrics, it was actually someone named Yuriko Mori(森由里子). How that was read as 貝田由里子, I'll never know.

Re:

Kerahna said:
ehhh so that means it wasn't her after all?
Okay! Did more research on it! There's two Yurikos that write songs for iM@S and Yuriko Kaida DID write Me ga Au Toki. Okay, that's the end of that.

Back