Yuki's short stories : translation ?

^I'm starting to wonder whether they really are by Kajiura, because on the main page or here it has a "Yuki Komiya (Deco)" as the author. Unless Kajiura wrote under a pseudonym.
kananはDecoこと古宮由貴のオリジナル小説サイトです。
kananは、古宮由貴(Deco)のオリジナルの小説を掲載しているサイトです。

it would be interesting if she did, because one of the long stories is titled "Heigen" http://kanan.ptu.jp/heigen/Hindex.html

^ They are by Kajiura.

Yuki’s old website has been found to contain a collection of stories written by Yuki, under the name “Deco”. You can find the original version of all stories here. This page lists their translations to English
And I have asked yuki.n to do them but she doesnt find time :(

You can clearly see that its by her if you see the one that we have in english: It has her favourite elements: Violin, Feminism: the girl is better than the boy, italian stuff (check her live in 2003 in NY) - talks about the food, alcohol (wine),

^then why would she have a twofold pseudonym? 古宮由貴(Yuki Komiya)/Deco

I lost the link to the stories some time back. Having the opportunity to skim through it once more, one can really tell that even Kajiura-san's writing has a rhythmic quality to it... it's absolutely beautiful :dote:

It would present a fair challenge to translate and still maintain the nuances present within the Japanese text.

welp I found something that convinced me its Kajiura (look in the upper left-hand corner)
zExgZW0.png

EDIT: also
KLsXjWQ.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Back