Well, it's not that bad. It's not bad at all actually :XD:
But there're some parts I can hardly hear your voice in

My condition when I recorded it:
- Middle of the night
- Everyone sleeping
- Cautious whether anyone is approaching
- Sleepy

:XD:

Re: Yuki88 1st Cover: Fairytale (Failyfail mix)

I agree with moichi. Like I say to my friend. Record in the daylight hours! >:D
While we're on the same boat, Yuki88 (in the Album Project, I sing harmony for you and Ayami in FAIRYTALE!), I did a quick cover so we can get an image of how we'd sound together in the "studio"! xD
FJKizu- Fairytale (beta cow).mp3

hahaha, I will... record during daytime... as long as nobody's home :uh..:
I have a hard time finding place and time to record during daytime because.... currently I'm staying with my relatives, so I share rooms with my cousins :...:

btw Kizu... you sounds great :cry:

ooo It's really nice but you just need to work on your timing and learn to control your voice a bit. Also if you feel that you can't hold a note, then just try to condense it to your liking ^_^ ganbatte~~~~ :dote: keep up your hard work

i agree to ayami..
try harder.. practice more.. :)
but still.. its nice!! :D i like it!!

:nosebleed:

i'm not happy bcuz i know i can do much better. Tested when i didn't record it :wai:

She is right :uh..:
She can do hell better when she is singing spontaneously... :dote:
I am still waiting for your ''I have a dream'' damn i should have recorded you :cry:

i forgot one thing: when you record with audacity, you need to drag your voice track a bit forward; i have to do it everytime, 'cos i the software records your voice a bit slower than the original track.
make sense? if you don't get, ask me via gtalk but here ( i would not check this thread back lol)

you have such power in your voice
/me wants :shy:

it was waii~ :nosebleed:
some timing probs [I think it is audacity and not your fault, because I heard your live version and it isn't off-tempo :listen:]
and aya-chan is right ^^ some training and you'll master your probs~ :sparkleguy:

about the off-tune thing with audacity:
I have the problem too, but only with the newer versions ^^" [for mac: 1.3 and above]
maybe you can record with the older version, if you don't want to drag your voice track back ^^

PS:
nobody will name their recording "FAIL" again :glower:

Re:

philadelphin said:
you have such power in your voice
/me wants :shy:

it was waii~ :nosebleed:
some timing probs [I think it is audacity and not your fault, because I heard your live version and it isn't off-tempo :listen:]
and aya-chan is right ^^ some training and you'll master your probs~ :sparkleguy:

about the off-tune thing with audacity:
I have the problem too, but only with the newer versions ^^" [for mac: 1.3 and above]
maybe you can record with the older version, if you don't want to drag your voice track back ^^

PS:
nobody will name their recording "FAIL" again :glower:

I got the same problem with the timing...

that's why I am off key on my Yume no Tsubasa recording :blood:

Back