Yuki...

At least Yuki called YOU... I guess, it's good to be quing :ayashii:
Next time she calls, tell her that unless she comes, we'll kidnap Keiko (I have an approximate list of volunteers from a while ago) and dress her like Nanoha. Complete with RH and all. :plot: :plot: :plot:

Re:

Nick Hunter said:
At least Yuki called YOU... I guess, it's good to be quing :ayashii:
Next time she calls, tell her that unless she comes, we'll kidnap Keiko (I have an approximate list of volunteers from a while ago) and dress her like Nanoha. Complete with RH and all. :plot: :plot: :plot:

can I enlist too?? :plot:

HAI GUYS!

YUKI CALLED AND SAID SHE WOULD SLAP THE SHIT OUT OF YOU IF YOU EVEN DARED TO TOUCH KEIKO, OR ANY OF HER UTA-HIMES mmmkay

Then the only drastic option we have left is kidnapping herself :omg:
And when we come to discuss where to transport her first, there will be a fight :knife: :plot: :ohoho:

Please come to Malaysia!!!

I love Uematsu works for FF. FF6-9 OST is my favourite. 7 is at top. he he he~

But I really want to see Yuki compose for FF series. :plz:

KONIcchi said:

:imdead:
Each to his kind my friend..i am not sure Yuki's style fits FF series,i like Nobuo enough on that :ayashii: But never say never since Yuki is super-flexible with the genres of music :XD:

Wherever and whenever she comes in Europe i'll be sure to save money to go see her :sohappy:

Moscow is a bit far though... :XD:

Lunaria77 said:
KONIcchi said:

Each to his kind my friend..i am not sure Yuki's style fits FF series,i like Nobuo enough on that :ayashii: But never say never since Yuki is super-flexible with the genres of music :XD:

Yeah.. I thought so too. But it would be great if Yuki can compose for FF. You know FF have a lots of fans from all around the globe. heheh~

Alphard Sokaina said:
Lunaria77 said:
Moscow is a bit far though... :XD:
no as far as Tokyo :sparkleguy:

And i don't need a passport to travel there :sparkleguy:

I would prefer France,Italy or Germany though :XD:
KONIcchi said:
Lunaria77 said:
KONIcchi said:

Yeah.. I thought so too. But it would be great if Yuki can compose for FF. You know FF have a lots of fans from all around the globe. heheh~

Yeah that would give her a lot more fame,that's for sure. The question is,can she be that ''mainstream'' to gain more fame? :plot: I like her the way she is. Because you know,popular music isn't always the best...

I can't recall Hokuto no Ken and Xenosaga soundtracks,but i don't think Tsubasa fits the image of FF no matter how much i love it.That's in my opinion,of course.

I believe it will depend on the overall feeling of the FF game itself. Wether it is oriental oriented, or sci fi, or medieval, etc etc.

That might be true,but all the last ones were sci-fi :uh..: I still hope for a more fantasy/medieval oriented FF ...anyways,enough with off topic :XD:

Yuki..where is Maya? :XD:

i am not sure Yuki's style fits FF series

Judging by what she did in Xenosagas, I'd state the opposite. :ayashii: She has enough genres up her sleeve to make music for a sci-fi or fantasy game. A bit of offtop: as far as I heard, SE are having double opinions on how to make FF15, so there's a chance it might turn fantasy again. :touched:

Yuki..where is Maya?

An everlasting question... :uh..: let's face it, she probably just didn't get in unison with other girls. That does happen with music bands and sometimes has little to do with talent: rumours have it that the Beatles turned down Pete Best in favour of Ringo Starr just because the latter possessed a sense of humour similar to the other three and the first did not. :XD:

Re:

Nick Hunter said:
Yuki..where is Maya?

An everlasting question... :uh..: let's face it, she probably just didn't get in unison with other girls. That does happen with music bands and sometimes has little to do with talent: rumours have it that the Beatles turned down Pete Best in favour of Ringo Starr just because the latter possessed a sense of humour similar to the other three and the first did not. :XD:

But I think Maya can be a good friend for Hikaru :wai:

Re: Re:

Yuki88 said:
Nick Hunter said:
Yuki..where is Maya?

But I think Maya can be a good friend for Hikaru :wai:

:psst:

Re:

Nick Hunter said:
let's face it, she probably just didn't get in unison with other girls.
that must be true, not that she quitted the band to continue studying :uh..:

But I think Maya can be a good friend for Hikaru

maybe she is already. It doesn't require singing in the same band. :ayashii: what Im meant by "unison" is a kind of artistic compatibility, rather than human compatibility. I don't fully understand this stuff, but that's how it seems to be in music world.

that must be true, not that she quitted the band to continue studying

Well, I can't deny this possibility either. Some parents can be strict about studying, and some consider careers in mass culture field unserious and unstable. Megumi Hayashibara became a qualified nurse solely to please her parents, though she never remained in that field for long.
And after Maya is done with her studies... who knows, who knows... :ayashii: :plot:

Back