Yuki...

A

Andi Pan-duh

PLEASE COMPOSE A SOUNDTRACK FOR AN FF TITLE. UEMATSU JUST DOES NOT GRAB MY ATTENTION. Shoot, the new composer they used for XIII did a freaking fantastic job with the soundtrack. -I- actually ordered the the CDs. Now that Uematsu is doing the soundtrack for XIV...I'm a bit sketchy. So far some of the music they have played for it sounds great but I'm still not sure. I'm just hoping he does not disapoint.

anyways, kthxbai

Shoot, the new composer they used for XIII did a freaking fantastic job with the soundtrack. -I- actually ordered the the CDs.

I love it too. It's the only FF OST that i have in my ipod.

And she could potentially compose for a FF since apparently SE let every one of their composers go freelance, and they're going to start hiring different composers for their games.

But still, i doubt they'll ever hire Yuki for a FF OST. Maybe for a different SE series.

Re:

Kowz said:
Shoot, the new composer they used for XIII did a freaking fantastic job with the soundtrack. -I- actually ordered the the CDs.

I love it too. It's the only FF OST that i have in my ipod.

And she could potentially compose for a FF since apparently SE let every one of their composers go freelance, and they're going to start hiring different composers for their games.

But still, i doubt they'll ever hire Yuki for a FF OST. Maybe for a different SE series.
I knooooooow!!! Didn't Yuki want to originaly compose music for video games? NOW IS HER CHANCE TO SHINE. I need moar vocals in my music. Something Uematsu rarely does =/

PLEASE COMPOSE A SOUNDTRACK FOR AN FF TITLE.

I like Uematsu's works, but the temptation of hearing Yuki in FF... :nosebleed: :nosebleed: :nosebleed: :nosebleed: :nosebleed: :nosebleed: :nosebleed: :nosebleed: :nosebleed: :nosebleed: :nosebleed: :nosebleed: :nosebleed: :nosebleed: :nosebleed: :nosebleed: :nosebleed: :nosebleed: :nosebleed: :nosebleed: :nosebleed: :nosebleed: :nosebleed: :nosebleed: :nosebleed: :nosebleed: :nosebleed: :nosebleed: :nosebleed:
Sorry, Uematsu-san! :cry:

Valkyrie Prooooofiiile (drools)
Too bad Star Ocean is finished.

Didn't Yuki want to originaly compose music for video games? NOW IS HER CHANCE TO SHINE. I need moar vocals in my music. Something Uematsu rarely does =/

Dind't she COMPOSE music for video games? On my record, she has 5 OSTs so far, the earliest in 1998 (btw, I LIKE Double Cast music).
Uematsu is from the old school, he may be not completely used to using vocals. NES, SNES, GameBoy, PlayStation - they all dealt with midi. FF9 finally had a title song, but before that... The opera track in FF6 is great, but I can't help smiling at the synthesizer vocal wannabees. :XD:

I SOOO LOVE VALKRIE PROFILE!! :nosebleed: I played the "Lenneth" and "Silmeria" sequel...! When they make Hrist's Sequel Game They really should HIRE YUKI this time!!! I REALLY want to hear HER music in my most favorite game!.. :dote: but that would be like kicking Motoi Sakuraba away... I like his upbeat songs too... But I like HER vocals and chorus style more!! :omg:

Kajiura for VP:Hrist!! who's with me!!?? :ohoho:

I'm really not a fan of sakuraba :rain: and think yuki's music would fit much better in a lot of the games he gets to do

Kajiura for VP:Hrist!! who's with me!!??

:sparkleguy: :dramatic: :cheer:

I'm a VP fan in advance. :XD: I have yet to get my hands on VP, and VP2... I tried to emulate it once, but my PC shut down from the efforts. :uh..: The current state of PS2 emulation is torturing the emumaniac inside me. :cry: The only playable title I have on my hands is VP Covenant of the Plume, but I guess I'd better beat the first game before trying it.
Motoi Sakuraba seems a very decent composer to me. I have enjoyed music in Tales of Phantasia... although there were several composers, and I don't know what exactly he did there. But forgive me, if I have to choose between whatever game composer AND Yuki, the choice is obvious.

^I played tales of the Abyss.. many songs in it are composed by him but his style don't change! But he is good enough... :omg: Forgive me if ever a fan of Him sees this but compare to Yuki, he's ..ehemmm.... in a not too harsh manner of speaking, he's on the ground while Yuki's in the Seventh Heaven... :uh..:

^I haven't played Valkyrie Profile: Covenant of the plume.. but I have beaten the other two games already! :ohoho: .....but... I couldn't finish seraphic gate... it's too *tooot* hard... :uh..:

P.S.: Lenneth is SO SEXY! :XD: (...but Silmeria is quite cute too! :shy: and Hrist is my Favorite, she always have to be the enemy in both sequels.. :sparkleguy: )

Vladovostok (in Russia) is closer to Japan than the Philippines :psst:

Re:

Nick Hunter said:
Vladivostok! :omg: Then Yuki won't be passing anywhere near Minsk! It's too far awaaaaaay :cry:
don't cry! for me it's also too far away :uh..:

Back