Yuki/Kalafina dream

LianaIlia36

I have reached Yuki nirvana
Okay, since other people are posting dreams here, I decided to. Last night's was great. It started out a normal day, but I think it was right after my birthday or something. And then my mom comes home and says 'we have some special guests that are going to be staying with us for the weekend' and a van is front of the house, and who comes out of it but none other than Yuki, Keiko, Hikaru, Wakana and I think Yuuka did too! I nearly fell over, and my brother happened to be home too and was excited. (My dad was still at work but he came home later that day and was surprised heh) But we cooked for them, Keiko said she never had turkey rollups (one of my mom's best meals) before, so we made that. lol Where they slept that night... i'm not sure. I think the basement was all done (we're redoing it now), but still. I talked with Yuki some. And I was just about to get a picture and autographs when the dream switched. I woke up really sad. heh Since I knew they weren't really there. :cry: I do want to see them more live, so hopefull I'll get to go to Japan in the near future. I wish the dream was real though...
-Lina

Re:

Kerahna said:
what a great dream!! them coming to YOUR HOUSE!!!! <3 and you actually got talk to her :shy: :shy: :shy: :shy:
I know! I think I actually talked to her in Japanese too, which is amazing, since I am learning, but it's taking time. She knew more English than I thought though. heh
-Lina

Oh now I know why I didn't dream about them that night!

Liana_Ilia said:
And I was just about to get a picture and autographs when the dream switched.

Why do dreams always have to end at the best parts? :omgwtf:

I also had a dream about Yuki when my brother was looking for a new piano teacher. In the dream, my mom said the new instructor was a famous composer and guess who it was... I then went to Yuki's house, watched her play the piano, and chatted with her about music...

...my dream somehow switched and ended with me eating a giant piece of bacon.

acid_mouthwash said:
Liana_Ilia said:
And I was just about to get a picture and autographs when the dream switched.

Why do dreams always have to end at the best parts? :omgwtf:

I also had a dream about Yuki when my brother was looking for a new piano teacher. In the dream, my mom said the new instructor was a famous composer and guess who it was... I then went to Yuki's house, watched her play the piano, and chatted with her about music...

...my dream somehow switched and ended with me eating a giant piece of bacon.

lol that sounds like most of my dreams usually (the bacon part heh) but yeah, I hate it when good dreams switch to weird ones. although the whole thing was weird, since I know they would probably never come here. :cry: *deep sigh*
-Lina

Dreams will always be weird.

It is said that if your dreams get weird.
You are having a concern in real life.

nice dream !! :ohoho:

i just dream about i watching their live concert and take their autographs only... :cry:

I did a lot of dreams of Yuki.
Often, I attended her interviews.
Sometimes, I was her assistant, I was responsible for the equipment. :fan:
Once, we were all sitting in a circle, with Yuki and me at the centre, seated cross-legged. We exchange discreetly tickling on the feet while she spoke. :wai: ( < Yeah, it's strange.) :plot:
But the best, it is in that where I was part of FJ and we gave a concert in a very large room of Tokyo. :sohappy: :idol:
I'm often sad when I woke up, but these are great experiences! :nosebleed:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back