Yuki Kajiura to compose for NHK DRAMA "Eien no Nispa"

E

elcazador

From Hokkaido News
5c29df05e686d.jpg

This drama is to celebrate the 150th anniversary of Hokkaido, it will be started broadcasting in spring next year, and last for 73 minutes.

It's ニシパ but with a small シ (don't know how to type it), it's not ニッパ。 That's why it's romanised as Nispa and not Nippa.
So it's 永遠のニㇱパ
(I had to look up KATAKANA LETTER SMALL SI and copy it from a character table, it's shown as:
U+31F1
UTF-8: 0xE3 0x87 0xB1
UTF-16: 0x31F1

C octal escaped UTF-8: \343\207\261
XML decimal entity: ㇱ)

I could have copied it from the article but I was too lazy :XD:

BTW, these two katakana are easier to tell apart if you compare them with their hiragana counterpart: https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipe...Shi_Tsu_Katakana_Character_Difference.svg.png

The real trouble is between ソ and ン - there are some fonts where even I have trouble telling them apart and have to compare the angle.

I mixed those two characters up A LOT. When they appear as a part of a person's name sometime i have to guess which one makes more sense lol :XD:

Ugh... if only Kalafina were still around. *sigh* But I hope for more vocals as well. Maybe Joelle can do a song for this one? Still, I hope for a release! (Also for another RHH release... I mean, there is new music, right?)

Nice. Except we'll have to wait for another Works for Soundtrack probably... lol.

unless it's a success like Hanako to Anne.

ok as usual, hopes are up for this one. NHK really has an unusual way of bringing out the best in composers so fingers crossed

Hanako was a long series though. Isn't Nispa like a TV movie? It might not even have a lot of music hue.

Hanako was a long series though. Isn't Nispa like a TV movie? It might not even have a lot of music hue.
TV specials can have good music. Though given that this is a historical movie, I’d expect something along the lines of 15 year soldier.

Swiftkey on Android at least lists small katakana si, ㇱ, well down the list of options from regular katakana si, シ.

Still haven't found out how to type small katakana si in mozc on my desktop machine, have to open a character map and copy and paste.

Back