Yuki Kajiura to compose for "FSN Heaven's Feel" movies [part III: Spring Song > ??? 2020 | Aimer - 'Haru wa Yuku/marie' single]

medchemist

I like Yuki
Oh dang. Lol. I am sorta there with you though... in that I feel like I need to detox after listening to her music on repeat.

edit: by "her" I meant Aimer

Last edited:

george1234

I ve stopped listening to her music on repeat a bit after Pandora Hearts OST came out. All the works that came after i listen them 5-6 times and then only when i feel like which can be months after.

Azokad

I like Yuki
I know that feel, bro. Her music stopped my hopes up between 2010-2011, PMMM OST and the massive work for Kalafina buried my love for her music (now I just like it).
Haru wa Yuku is good, but I just listened to it 5-7 times. I beg you maybe more (in the release week). Everlasting Songs/Seventh Heaven albums, I can't count. Good times... :(

george1234

There is a greek phrase "to poly to kyrie eleison to variete kai o papas" (το πολυ το 'κύριε ελέησον' το βαριέται και ο παπάς = Even the priest can get bored of alot of "kyrie eleison") where kyrie eleison is that greek phrase that translates to "god show mercy" found in orthodox church chantings that YK put in "Kyrie" song lyrics, and it means that you can get bored of something that you repeat many times, even if you love it. I think that can go with Kajiura's music too.

Nightmare

Yuki is my reason for existence
Virtual hugs to everyone getting hardships on listening Kajiura's OST again and again cause they need to :hug:

george1234

I think that i would be logical if the just released the BD/DVD box with increased price by however the ticket lose they had, instead of screening it on the theaters