Yuki Kajiura to compose for Chinese Movie “L.O.R.D.”

File_000.jpg

I just came back from the screening and the film was so confusing lol. YK's music was fine and I love the first few tracks because they were so KnK-ish. Songs used during all the battles were fine. There was one track that featured a female with strong vibrato during the island battle. Who's the singer on that one? Her voice was like in a middle between mezzo-soprano and alto. Maybe that was Joelle?

Last edited by a moderator:
There was one track that featured a female with strong vibrato during the island battle. Who's the singer on that one? Her voice was like in a middle between mezzo-soprano and alto. Maybe that was Joelle?
In the chinese cam recordings Eri (kajiurago) is heard during the island fight. Then Yuri and Han Hong are heard (a loop from her version's bridge) during the next fight with all the soldiers. Perhaps Han Hong's track was indeed replaced by Joelle in the version you've seen.

Edit: Or maybe it's Joelle in the camrip... who the fuck knows with this quality.
https://youtu.be/FvQ7d_LQLS4?t=1h14m45s (Eri or maybe Joelle, indeed?)
https://youtu.be/FvQ7d_LQLS4?t=1h27m48s (Han Hong)

do you remember the scene it was used in ?
It started briefly after he used "Unlimited Blade Works" and believe in the onion.
:hypno:

In the chinese cam recordings Eri (kajiurago) is heard during the island fight. Then Yuri and Han Hong are heard (a loop from her version's bridge) during the next fight with all the soldiers. Perhaps Han Hong's track was indeed replaced by Joelle in the version you've seen.

Or maybe it's Joelle in this camrip... who the fuck knows with this quality.
https://youtu.be/FvQ7d_LQLS4?t=1h14m45s

well, I just watched both camrips and they sounded higher than what i heard in the theater.
however, that could be Eri. I haven't heard her recent voice though or perhaps i just heard her in that track. (i'm losing my memory right now. there were Eri before that island scene, right?)
well, we still have to wait for an official information.
thank you both!:innocent:

I posted a 1h52m one a few times after that. ;p Not that it matters, it's still shit quality.

The 1080p and 4k WEB-DL versions were released like last week, but there's no lossless audio, only AAC stero...

coOZGcm.jpg

The 1080p and 4k WEB-DL versions were released like last week, but there's no lossless audio, only AAC stero..
Thanks for mentioning that. Shame it has the guy's version as the ending.

It certainly doesn't sound like Eri is singing kajiurago during the island fight, indeed. So that's how presumably Joelle sounds... noted.

The training montage track sounds all Eri though. No Keiko @ george.

Jesus the subtitles are terrible.

Bump because i want to ask the Chinese speakers if there are news of any soundtrack release for this and hasnt been widely known

That's sad, at the very least lets hope she releases them in some sort of Works for Soundtracks vol.2.
I guess we can still hope though because maybe it hasnt finished screen on all countries yet ?

Back