Yuki Kajiura to compose for Chinese Movie “L.O.R.D.”

After watching the movie, I feel like I am disappointed.
Her works for this movie are great.
What's great from her works on this movie are A lot of vocal with eri itoh and kasahara, Grand and epic feels, and an Arabian style music (which doesn't fit with those scene imho).

I don't know if someone posted it.... trust the onion
:hypno:
someone uploaded a camrip

the kajiuran version of the theme song is around 1:03:00

@george1234, where is the Kalafina track you mentioned?

Also, hue, Eri did sing a kajiurago version of the main theme.

I've spotted like 4 Eri tracks.
-4:11 (sounds like Eri, but the lack of vibrato makes me think it could be Hanae)
-15:05
-Around 18:00
-Main theme kajiurago ver, maybe hue

-32:30 sounds like Hanae, but again could be Eri hue

Last edited by a moderator:
i think the part tsubasa points is sang by joelle (the one elcazador menthioned ?)

i think the kalafina bgm is the one from 14:20 and onwards, i do hear Eri in there but there's a deep voice too (probably Keiko)

also there are some weird skips in the movie (like in the end of the scene i menthion above), is it because some security guy enter the room or is it originally like that ?

Elcazador did mention that main theme and ending theme were sung by Joelle.

From the few Joelle songs I heard on youtube it doesn't sound like her voice though. At least on the song Tsubasa mentioned.

also there are some weird skips in the movie (like in the end of the scene i menthion above), is it because some security guy enter the room or is it originally like that ?

Probably, hue. It;s supposed to be like 2 hours.

i think the kalafina bgm is the one from 14:20 and onwards, i do hear Eri in there but there's a deep voice too (probably Keiko)
I think the lower voice is Eri. (At least the one I can make out of that quality. I can't hear anything "deep" that would indicate Keiko in that quality.)

Anyways, doesn't really matter unless they release the music officialy.

I haven't been here for a long time and this is quite shocking for me.
However, L.O.RD. is hitting Thailand on 20 October.
I feel much more excited for it now just because of YK.

Was just browsing jewtube and this popped up, sort of higher quality, and more complete I guess:
-hurr-

Ooooh, there's some Hanae before the credits.

Also, the the ending is not conclusive. If it's successful then expect a sequel.

Thanks for the link grunty :)
I hope they will release the soundtrack. Sounds good. I really like the music that played when chi-ling practice with silver. Nice song with eri itoh (?) and trumpet (??) :dote:
She needs more instruments diversity

There are parts where she is really good so I'm willing to give a pass on the bad parts (and there were a few REALLY BAD moments). I mean she seems to be having issues with the earpiece a lot and she's off rhythmically in a lot of places for god knows what reason so you really have to wonder what was going on with her feedback. She looked really uncomfortable with that earpiece and also with wearing what she was (the nervous unbuttoning of that collar?).

^ yup about her outfit it seem too tight and it was kinda like a soldier outfit really unconfortable to move around (even for someone like her that seems to be used to wearing men clothing (google han hong))

Back